Kyndryl Recruitment 2024 – Kyndryl is scheduled to hire a Customer Service Representative – Technical Support for Any degree Graduates. Candidates looking for a job in Gurgaon can utilize this opportunity. Interested candidates can apply online as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Airbus is scheduled to hire for the Cyber Security Intern role for BS/MS IT Security, Cyber or Equivalent graduates. Interested candidates can apply here >>> Airbus Internship.
Amazon is scheduled to hire a Cloud Support Associate for Any degree graduates at Bangalore & GO AI Associate. Interested candidates can apply here >>> Amazon Off Campus Drive.
Join us at Kyndryl, Gurgaon. This is an opportunity to take on an exciting new career challenge. It’s a chance to hone your technical skills and advance your career. Don’t miss this opportunity to power your career. Share with your friends and family! If you want more details regarding the job, like salary, age, mode of application, selection, and job location, you can find them below. You can check the official website below if you still have any doubts.
Kyndryl Recruitment Drive 2024 Details:
|Customer Service Representative – Technical Support
|0 – 1 year
|Best in Industry
Customer Service Representative – Technical Support:
- Any Graduate
- 0 – 1 year of experience in Knowledge of Windows
- Support help desk knowledge
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Customer support knowledge
- Active listener with flexibility to modify approach and adapt to customer needs
- Proficient to ensure customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible.
- Freshers are also considered.
- Demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Experience to utilize available time efficiently to achieve effective and efficient results.
- Hands-on expertise to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Solid experience to successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts.
- Experience in user level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Questioning skills /probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
- Find opportunity and implement process improvements
- Ability to empathize and work with customers in real-time to resolve issues.
- Willing to work in Night Shifts / Rotational Shifts.
Who We Are:
At Kyndryl, we design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl? We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers and our community.
How to Apply for Kyndryl Recruitment 2024?
Interested and eligible candidates can register for this drive online as soon as possible by using the following link.
For more details & To Apply: Click here.