Amazon Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA graduates through Amazon All India Campus Programming Challenge. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2019:
Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Whatsapp !!! To Join– Click here
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 28.75 LPA|
|Venue Location||Across India|
|Job Location||Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai & Pune|
- Candidates must have a Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object-oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
- Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence
- Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
Challenge Format: The challenge will have 2 programming questions to be solved within 2 hours 30 minutes.
How to apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link and take the hiring challenge between 17 May 2019 6 P.M to 19 May 2019 11.55 PM.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now