Amazon Off Campus Drive 2019 for B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree graduates for TRMS & TRON post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2019:
Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Whatsapp !!! To Join– Click here
|Job Role||TRMS & TRON|
|Salary||Rs 2.5 – 3.7 LPA|
|Job Location||Hyderabad / Secunderabad|
- Candidate should have a UG qualification
- No Backlogs Accepted
Under Graduate Qualification:
- B.Com (Any Specialization)
- B.A. (Any Specialization)
- B.Sc (Any Specialization)
- BBA / BBM / BBS (Any Specialization)
- BCA / BCM (Any Specialization)
- BE / B.Tech (Any Specialization)
Skills & Knowledge for TRMS:
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed expectations with regard to performance and individual contribution
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns
- Demonstrated positive, results-oriented attitude
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing for priority
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Six-Sigma / Lean knowledge would be a plus.
Skills & Knowledge for TRON:
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work productively and efficiently in an independent setting
- Proven ability to clearly communicate with managers and associates at all levels
- Global perspective and a solid understanding of business objectives
- Excellent attention to detail and work with the highest level of accuracy
Job Description for TRMS Role:
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail-oriented
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfils department standards for time spent
- Excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions
- CTC: 2.9- 3.7 LPA
- For TRMS role it would be 12 months contract
- 24/7/365 availability, including the willingness to work on weekends, nights and outside of the standard workday (as required)
- Demonstrate flexibility to work overtime hours as per business requirement
Job Description for TRON Associate role:
- Understand the issue and make the best use of the available resources to resolve it.
- Able to systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners/ teams according to processes and standard.
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written as you will be required to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand performance metrics to create analysis allowing to drive business results.
- Drive results in a live environment.
- Analyze and detect exceptions.
- Meets predetermined and assigned productivity targets and quality standards.
- Fungible to transition within work types, flexibility to work across shifts.
- Understands and adheres to SOP
- CTC: 2.5-2.8 LPA
How to apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply for this drive online in the following.
For More Details & Apply: Click here