Amazon Off Campus Drive 2020 – Amazon scheduled to hire Cloud Support Associate for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2020:
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2020 for Cloud Support Associate:
|Job Role||AWS Cloud Support Associate|
|Salary||Rs 8 LPA+|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA with an aggregate of 65% overall
- 0-1 years of experience in Linux/Windows systems administration, database design and optimization, big data analysis, network administration, and dev ops.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills
- Self-starter who is excited about technology
- Troubleshooting / Support experience
- Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc)
- Programming/scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
- Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database
- Exposure to Cloud computing
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
- Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues
- Drive customer communication during critical events
Interview process – Interview dates will be decided post the online assessments (Interview process shall be conducted virtually this year).
- Base pay – 800000 INR
- Sign on Bonus for Year 1 – 300000 INR
- Sign on Bonus for Year 2 – 200000 INR
- RSU – 600000 (Standard vesting schedule over 4 years -5 % in first year, 15 % in second, 20 % every 6 months for 3rd and 4th year)
Total Compensation: INR 19,00,000/-
How to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can register for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Important points –
- If you have applied to any of amazon jobs previously please login to your existing account (Click on above link> next click “Apply now”> Click on “Log Back in” on top right page). Please do not create a duplicate account if your account is existing.
- If you are unable to login to your existing account, please reset your user ID or password.
- If you are still not able to login, provide your email address & phone number of your existing account to the recruiter.
- Resume upload is mandatory. Ensure the resume has the latest photo of the candidate.
- All fields in the application have to be completed.