Amazon Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled to hire for the role of Software Development Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA graduates from 2017/2018/2019 batch. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Last Date||2 December 2019|
|Interview Date||7 December 2019|
- Education: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA (CSE/IT/ECE) graduates only
- Batch: 2017/2018/2019 passed out
- Excellent programming skills in either C, C++ or Java
- Strong fundamentals in core Computer Science areas – Data
- Structures and Algorithms, OO Design, CS Fundamentals,
- Programming Skills,
- Strong Knowledge of good SDLC principles
- Creatively use their tech skills to solve business problems
- Linux system development experience is a plus.
- Java, J2EE experience is a plus
- Work in enterprise level scalable systems is a plus
Equally important to these specific skills are a candidates ability to:
- Quickly adapt to new development environments and changing business requirements
- Learn new systems
- Create reliable/maintainable code, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult problems
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely both written and orally is a key competency as is demonstrable skill as a self-starter
- Online test (To test their Coding and Problem-solving skills).
- Tech Interviews.
How to Apply Amazon Off Campus Drive 2019 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can register for this drive online by the following link on or before 2 December 2019 and attend the drive on 7 December 2019 at the following venue.
To Apply: Click here
Date:7 December 2019 (Saturday) Time: 8.30 AM
Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology
Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India-641008