Amazon Off Campus Drive for B.E/B.Tech graduates.The Detailed about Amazon off campus drive is given below.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2017:
|Job Role||Cloud Support Associate|
|Year of Passing||2015/2016/2017 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 12 LPA|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA with an aggregate of 65%
- Degree year of passing must be 2015/2016/2017
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills
- Self-starter who is excited about technology
- Troubleshooting / Support experience
- Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc)
- Programming/scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
- Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database
- Exposure to Cloud computing
- You will be surrounded by people that are incredibly smart and passionate about cloud computing and believe that world class support is critical to customer success.
- Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
- Interact with leading technologists around the world
- Work directly with Amazon Web Service Engineers to help reproduce and resolve customer issues
- Leverage your day to day experiences to provide feedback to internal AWS teams on how our customers use our services
- Drive customer communication during critical events
How to Apply Amazon Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here