Amazon Off Campus Drive for B.E/B.Tech graduates.The Detailed about Amazon off campus drive is given below.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2017:
|Job Role||Cloud Support Associate|
|Year of Passing||2017 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 12 LPA|
- Candidates should possess B.Tech/B.E. (CS/IT & ECE Only)-2017 batch only
- Good knowledge in Java programming, Data Structures, OOPS concepts
- Good understanding of distributed computing concepts
- Good understanding of OS Linux (Sys Admin concepts)
- Good knowledge of Networking concepts (TCP/IP, OSI Model, DNS/DHCP etc)
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
- Work directly with Amazon Web Service architects to help reproduce and resolve customer issues
- Leverage extensive customer support experience to provide feedback to internal AWS teams on how to improve our services
- Work on projects that improve support-related processes and customers’ technical support experience
- Write tutorials, how-to videos, and other technical articles for the customer community
- Work on critical, highly complex customer problems that may span multiple AWS services
- Interact with leading technologists around the world
How to Apply Amazon Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online by following link.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here