JK Police Recruitment 2018 – Jammu & Kashmir Police department announced notifications for 100 vacancies of Constables.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
JK Police Recruitment 2018:
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Last Date||16 July 2018|
Educational Qualification: Passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from any Government recognized Board.
|Height||5-6″ (minimum)||5-2″ (minimum)|
Age limit (As on 01.01.2018): 18 to 28 years. (Relaxations as per government policy)
JK Police Constable Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on Physical Endurance Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) and Written Examination.
- Physical Endurance Test (PET) – Qualifying in nature only.
- Physical Standard Test (PST) – Measurment of Height & Chest.
- The final selection of the candidates for the post of Constable shall be made on their performance in written test.
Sceheme of Written Examination:
- The written test will consist of objective type questions.
- The question paper will consist of 100 questions to be attempted in 2 hours.
- The question paper will be matriculation standard and will comprise questions on general awerness/general knowledge, elementary mathematics, analytical aptitude and ability.
Application Fee: Rs.300/-
How to apply JK Police Recruitment for Constable?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 16 June 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here