India Post Office Recruitment 2017: India Post recruiting Gramin Dak Sevaks in various circles.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
India Post Office Recruitment 2017:
Gramin Dak Sevaks-India Post Office Recruitment:
India Post Office Recruitment announced post for Gramin Dak Sevaks in Telangana Post Circle,AP Post Circle.The detailed eligiblity and application process are given in below.
|Job Role||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Qualification||10th Pass(12th/Any Degree also apply|
|Job Location||Across India|
India Post Office Recruitment Gramin Dak Sevaks-Detailed Eligibility:
- The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt.
- No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification.
- The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
Computer Knowledge: The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject.
Age : 18 and 40 years as on the last date of submission of application through online.
Application Fees: Applicant of category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) at any Head Post Office.(Mention Registration Number at the PO Counter)
India Post Office Recruitment Gramin Dak Sevaks-Total Vacancies: 20,969
|Postal Circle||Total Vacancies||Last date to apply|
|North Eastern Circle||748||24 May 2017|
|Assam||467||21 May 2017|
|Chattisgarh||123||20 May 2017|
|Delhi||16||23 May 2017|
|Haryana||438||20 May 2017|
|Himachal Pradesh||391||2 May 2017|
|Jharkhand||256||3 May 2017|
|Karnataka||1048||23 May 2017|
|Madhya Pradesh||1859||2 May 2017|
|Maharashtra||1789||21 May 2017|
|Odisha||1072||26 April 2017|
|Rajasthan||1577||3 May 2017|
|Tamilnadu||128||24 May 2017|
|West Bengal||4982||24 May 2017|
|Gujarat||1912||11 May 2017|
|Uttarakhand||579||19 May 2017|
|Andhra Pradesh||1126||19 May 2017|
|Punjab||620||11 May 2017|
|Telangana||645||19 April 2017|
|Kerala||1193||10 June 2017|
How to apply India Post Office Recruitment? (Gramin Dak Sevaks-GDS)
Eligible candidates can follow the below steps to apply India Post Office Recruitment-Gramin Dak Sevaks
>Registration: Link: http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Fee.aspx
- Enter the basic details like name, Mob.Number, DOB, Community Etc & Also Choose State,10th Year of Passing,Certificate Number & Click submit application
- After submitting Registration application preview will open which contains application registration number & everything
- Click on the Print option and save the application for further reference
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST and Female need not to pay Fee. They Can Register and apply Online directly with Registration Number.
- Candidates belonging to UR/OBC Male are required to make Fee payment after Registration Process and can Apply Online after availability of Fee ID and Registration Number.(Fees: Rs 100)
- Candidates who has to pay fee payment can make payment only at Head Postoffices.
>Apply Online: Link: http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Reference.aspx
- After opening the apply online link enter Registration number, Choose the Circle & you will get OTP to your mobile number.Enter the OTP received and click on continue
- In this page Enter the address, qualification marks, preference of the division in that particular postal circle and click NEXT
- In this page you need to upload computer certificate, Photo, Signature Etc.Once chosen the files to upload Click on SAVE & PRINT
- Save the final application for future reference