India Post Office Recruitment 2019: India Post recruiting Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) at Delhi/Himachal Pradesh/Jharkhand Circles. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
India Post Office Recruitment 2019:
India Post is generally called as post office among people and it works under Depertment of Posts and under the Ministry of Communication.Its headquatred in Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi.Its located in 155,015 places across the country.India Post Payments Bank(IPPB) is the subsidary of India Post.India Post has various postal circle across the country.It has various opportunities like Staff Driver, Post Man, Multi Tasking Staff(MTS), Postal Assistant, Mail Guard, Gramin Dak Sevak(GDS). Candidates who completed Matriculation/10th qualification can join various vacancies of Post Office.
India Post Office Recruitment for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS):
|Job Role||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Salary||Up to Rs.14,500-Rs.35,480/-|
|Job Location||Delhi/Himachal Pradesh/Jharkhand|
|Last Date||12 July 2019|
Educational Qualification: Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th std with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language: The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of
Constitution of India.
Computer Knowledge: Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Govt/State Govt/Universities / Boards/ Private Institutions/ Organizations.
Age Limit (As on 06.06.2019): 18 to 40 years.
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC & ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
State wise vacancies: 1735 Posts
- Delhi – 174 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh-757 Posts
- Jharkhand-804 Posts
India Post Office Recruitment GDS – Selection Process:
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification.
- Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD and Women candidates)
How to apply India Post Office Recruitment for GDS?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online on or before 12 July 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important Dates to Remember:
- Registration & Fee Submission Start Date: 06 June 2019
- Registration & Fee Submission End Date: 05 July 2019
- Application online Submission Start Date: 13 June 2019
- Application online Submission End Date: 12 July 2019