India Post Office Recruitment 2020 – Application are invited for Gramin Dak Sevaks for 919 vacancies in Assam circle, candidates with 10th pass are eligible to apply for this job and Junior Accountant, Postal/ Sorting Assistant, Postman (Sports Quota) for 44 vacancies in Karnataka Postal Circle and Skilled Artisans (Motor Vehicle Mechanic Group ‘C’) in Pune with 4 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelor’s Degree/12th are eligible to apply for Junior Accountant/Other post and 8th/ITI can apply for Skilled Artisans job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online and postal before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
India Post Office Recruitment 2020:
India Post is generally called as post office among people and it works under the Department of Posts and under the Ministry of Communication. Its headquarters in Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi.Its located in 155,015 places across the country. India Post Payments Bank(IPPB) is the subsidiary of India Post. India Post has various postal circle across the country. It has various opportunities like Staff Driver, Post Man, Multi Tasking Staff(MTS), Postal Assistant, Mail Guard, Gramin Dak Sevak(GDS). Candidates who completed Matriculation/10th qualification can join various vacancies of Post Office. At present Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh/Chhattisgarh/Telangana circle job notification for GDS has been released. The details are given below.
List of current openings in India Post Office Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Vacancies||Last Date|
|Gramin Dak Sevaks||919||09 February 2020|
|Junior Accountant/Others||44||26 February 2020|
|Skilled Artisans||4||15 February 2020|
India Post Office Recruitment 2020 for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS):
|Job Role||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Application Starting Date||27 January 2020|
|Last Date||09 February 2020|
Educational Qualification: Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th std with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language: The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of
Constitution of India.
Basic Computer Training: Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Govt/State Govt/Universities / Boards/ Private Institutions/ Organizations.
Knowledge of Cycling: Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this effect.
Age Limit (as on 05.08.2019): 18 to 40 years.
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC & ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
- Branch Post Master (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
Division Wise Vacancies: (Total – 919 Posts)
- Dibrugarh – 127 Posts
- Nagaon – 126 Posts
- RMS S Division – 4 Posts
- Sibsagar – 74 Posts
- Tinsukia – 13 Posts
- Cachar – 169 Posts
- Darrang – 92 Posts
- Goalpara – 68 Posts
- Guwahati – 126 Posts
- Nalbari – 90 Posts
- RMS GH Division (Guwahati) – 22 Posts
Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA):
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab: Rs.12,000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab: Rs.14,500/-
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab: Rs.10,000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab: Rs.12,000/-
India Post Office Recruitment GDS – Selection Process:
- Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification.
- Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD and Women candidates)
How to Apply India Post Office Recruitment 2020 for GDS?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 27 January to 09 February 2020.
Stages of Online Registration:
Stage 1: Registration
- Initially, the candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain a unique registration number.
Stage 2. Fee Payment
- UR/OBC/EWS/Male need to make the fee payment. Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office.
Stage 3. Apply Online Step
- Fill the Application form with your details.
- Upload documents like qualification, Community, photo, and signature.
- Submit Post preferences.
- Preview and take a print out.
Note: Completion of these three steps will only be treated as submission of application.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Start date: 27.01.2020
- End Date: 09.02.2020
India Post Office Recruitment 2020 for Jr Accountant/ Others: (Karnataka Postal Circle)
|Job Role||Junior Accountant/ Postal/ Sorting Assistant/ Postman (Sports Quota)|
|Last Date||26 February 2020|
For Junior Accountant:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university
For Postal and Sorting Assistant:
- 10+2 Standard or 12th class pass from a recognized University/Board of School Education.
- 12th Standard pass from a recognized Board
- Knowledge of local language i.e., KANNADA. The candidate should have studied local language i.e., Kannada at least up to 10th standard.
- The candidates will be required to furnish Certificate of Basic Computer Training from a recognized Computer training institute before issuance of appointment letter.
Note: Sports disciplines, sports list, eligibility criteria and other details are given in the advertisement.
Age Limit (as on 26.02.2020): 18 to 27 years
- For OBC: 3 years
- For SC/ST: 5 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- For Junior Accountant: 2 Posts
- For Postal Assistant: 11 Posts
- For Sorting Assistant: 4 Posts
- For Postman: 27 Posts
- For Junior Accountant/Postal/Sorting Assistant: RS.25,500- Rs.81,100/-
- For Postman: RS.21,700-Rs.69,100/-
India Post Office Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection will be made on educational and sports qualification and subject to fulfilment of prescribed conditions.
Application Fee: Rs.200/-
Note: For SC/ST/Women/Ex-servicemen are exempted from payment of fees.
How to Apply for India Post Office Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their duly filled application form along with the relevant documents to the given postal address on or before 26 February 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
The Assistant Director ( R&E)
0/0 Chief Postmaster General
- All Marks Lists/certificates of Educational qualifications.
- Certificate of BasicComputer Training.
- Copy of Driving license of a two-wheeler or light motor vehicle in case applied for
- Proof in respect of Sports Qualification/achievements
- Proof for Date of Birth
- Latest Caste/Community Certificate in the prescribed form for SCjST/OBC and EWS candidates (Prescribed for appointment in Government of India) issued by the competent authorities). PleaseseeAnnexure-III to V.
- If a candidate has changed his name or dropped/added part of his/her name after
Matriculation/SSLC/PUCor he/she has changed his name after matric, etc proof for the change in the name such as Affidavit, Gazette Notification, etc should be enclosed.
India Post Office Recruitment 2020 for Skilled Artisans:
|Job Role||Skilled Artisans (Motor Vehicle Mechanic Group ‘C’)|
|Last Date||15 February 2020|
Skilled Artisans (Motor Vehicle Mechanic Group ‘C’):
- Certificate in the respective trade from any Technical Institution recognized by the Govt. or VIII Std. passed with experience of one year in the respective trade.
- Candidate should possess a valid driving license to drive Heavy Vehicles.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2020):18 to 30 years
- For SC: 5 years
- For OBC (NCL): 3 years
Category Wise Vacancies:
- UR – 1 Post
- SC – 1 Post
- OBC – 2 Posts
Skilled Artisans Selection Process:
- Selection will be made from, amongst the candidates possessing the requisite qualifications and valid driving license by means of competitive trade test.
- The date and venue of the test with syllabus will be intimated separately to the eligible candidates at their correspondence address.
- No intimation will be sent in respect of other applicants who are not eligible.
How to Apply India Post Office Recruitment 2020 for Skilled Artisans?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their duly filled application form along with the relevant documents to the given postal address on or before 15 February 2020 by 17:00 hours.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Mail Motor Service,
Pune – 411 001
Photocopies of the following certificates self-attested by the candidate:
- Age proof i.e. Birth Certificate, School leaving Certificate.
- Educational qualification
- Technical qualification/ ITI Certificate
- Driving license / License extract
- SC/OBC caste certificate issued by competent Authority in the prescribed format for
appointment to posts under the Government of India.
- Trade experience.
- Copy of citizenship Certificate/ Permanent Residential Certificate or any Certificate issued by the State/Central Government to show Indian Citizenship.
- Form of Certificate to be produced Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer) applying for appointment to posts under the government of India