Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2019 announced notifications for 25 Law Researchers/ Research Associates for Freshers Law graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Law Researchers/ Research Associates|
|Job Location||Ranchi (Jharkhand)|
|Last Date||22 April 2019|
- Any fresh Law Graduate/ Post Graduate from a University/ College recognised by the Bar Council of India shall be eligible to apply.
- Students studying in the 5th year of a 5 year Law course or Final year of a 3 year Law course will also be eligible for engagement and their final selection would be subject to their passing of the final year examination of LL.B. prior to their engagement.
- Candidates having familiarity with computer will get preference in matter of selection.
- The candidates pursuing Post Graduate degree in Law or any other Degrees or Programme requiring their compulsory attendance will not be eligible to apply for the engagement.
Age limit (As on 16.03.2019): 21 to 28 years for General category
Jharkhand High Court – Selection Process:
The selection of Law Researchers shall be based on merit and interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview through email.
How to apply Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in the High Court of Jharkhand website (www.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in) and Candidates may submit scanned copy of filled up application form in the prescribed format along with scanned copy of enclosures in a single “pdf file” (not exceeding 10 Mb) on the E-mail address of the Registrar General, High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi i.e. [email protected] latest by 22 April 2019.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Important dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of application form: 1st April 2019
- Last date for submission of application form: 22nd April 2019
Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now