Indian Rare Earths Ltd-IREL Recruitment 2019 for the post of Management Trainee in various disciplines & Officer/Sr. Officer (Finance). The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
IREL Recruitment 2019 Details:
List of Current Openings @ Indian Rare Earths Ltd:
|Job Role||Total Posts||Job Vacancy|
|Management Trainee||20||IREL MT Vacancy|
|Officer/Sr. Officer||4||IREL Officers Vacancy|
IREL Recruitment for Management Trainee:
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||23 March 2019|
|Last Date||12 April 2019|
IREL Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Management Trainee (Technical):
- B.E./B.Tech (Full-Time regular degree only) in (Mechanical/Mining /Electrical/Chemical/ Mineral) Engineering from recognized/approved Indian University/Institution with minimum 60% aggregate marks of all semesters/years. OR
- 5-year Integrated Master degree in (Mechanical/Mining /Electrical/Chemical/Mineral) Engineering from recognized/approved Indian University/Institution with minimum 60%
aggregate marks of all semesters/years.
|Mechanical||Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical & Industrial Engineering/ Mechanical &|
Production Engineering/Production Engineering/Production Engineering &
Management/ Production & Industrial Engineering
|Electrical||Electrical Engineering, Electrical Machine, Power Systems& High|
Voltage Engineering, Electrical
Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering, Electrical & Power Engineering, Electrical & Electronics
Management Trainees (Finance):
- Qualified CA/CMA. OR
- B.com (Three years regular full time degree) and MBA (Finance) (Two years regular full time degree) with minimum 60% marks.
Note: The candidates appeared/appearing in final year/semester and awaiting their results are not eligible to apply.
Age limit (As on 31.12.2018): Below 28 Years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
IREL Recruitment – MT Selection Procedure:
The IREL Management Trainee Recruitment selection process based on Written Examination & Personal Interview followed by Pre-employment Medical Examination.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now