IREL Recruitment 2021 – Indian Rare Earths Ltd, Odisha has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Trade Apprentices, Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices. There are 31 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who completed their B Tech/B E/ Diploma/ITI/B.Sc/MBA/MA can apply for this post. The last date to apply for this post is on or before 25 February 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
IREL (India) Limited: Formally it is known as Indian Rare Earths Limited. It is a govt-owned corporation Mini-Ratna Category A, Schedule B Company, in India. IREL was incorporated as a private limited company and jointly owned by the Govt of India. The primary intention of incorporated this company is taking of commercial-scale processing of monazite sand.
IREL Recruitment 2021 Details:
IREL Recruitment 2021 for Graduate/Technician/Trade Apprentice:
|Job Role||Graduate/Technician/Trade Apprentice|
|Last Date||25 February 2021|
Lab-Asst. (Chemical Plant):
B.Sc. Chemistry) or Ex- ITI Lab. Asst. (Chemical plant)
M.B.A.,(HRM)/MA (IR & PM) Or equivalent qualifications
B.E / B.Tech (Mechanical)
B.E / B.Tech ((Electrical or (Electrical &Electronics)
B.E / B.Tech (Civil)
B.E / B.Tech (Chemical)
Diploma in Mechanical Engg
Diploma in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engg
Diploma in Civil Engg
Age Limit : Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years
- For SC/ST categories: up to 5 years
- For OBC (NCL) categories: up to 3 years
- For PwBD categories: up to 10 years
Apprentice wise Vacancies:
- Lab-Asst. (Chemical Plant) – 04 Posts
- Executive-HR – 2 Posts
- Mechanical – 8 Posts
- Chemical – 2 Posts
- Civil – 2 Posts
- Electrical – 4 Posts
- Mechanical – 4 Posts
- Electrical – 2 Posts
- Civil – 3 Posts
IREL Recruitment Selection Process for Apprentice:
- Only candidate who are fulfilling the criteria w.r.t educational qualification, marks, age etc. are eligible for engagement as Apprentices on the basis of merit list based on marks scored in specified educational qualification, subject to being found „Medically Fit” by IREL (India) Limited‟s Medical Officer
- In case final aggregate marks is not mentioned in the pass certificate or in final marks sheet, average marks of all the semesters/years will be considered as the marks scored in the Qualifying Examination.
- Candidates will be called for document verification in the order of merit.
- Shortlisted candidates shall undergo Medical Examination and will have to be declared “Medically Fit” by company authorized Medical Officer before engagement as Apprentice. Final selection of candidate is subject to medical fitness by Company‟s Medical Officer.
How to apply IREL Recruitment 2021 for Apprentice?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the training in the respective apprentice portal(http://www.apprenticeshipindia.org/) for Trade apprentices and in the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme of MHRD (http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in) for Graduate/Technician Apprentices. The duly filled in application form affixing passport size photograph of the applicant on the space provided along with all supporting documents is required to be sent to the following address latest by 25 February 2021.
For More Details: Click here
National Apprenticeship Training Scheme Portal (Graduate/Technician Apprentices): Click here
Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship Portal (Trade Apprentices): Click here
The Deputy General Manager (HR & A),
OSCOM, IREL (India) Limited,
Odisha – 761045
IREL Recruitment for Management Trainee: (Expired)
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||23 March 2019|
|Last Date||12 April 2019|
IREL Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Management Trainee (Technical):
- B.E./B.Tech (Full-Time regular degree only) in (Mechanical/Mining /Electrical/Chemical/ Mineral) Engineering from recognized/approved Indian University/Institution with minimum 60% aggregate marks of all semesters/years. OR
- 5-year Integrated Master degree in (Mechanical/Mining /Electrical/Chemical/Mineral) Engineering from recognized/approved Indian University/Institution with minimum 60%
aggregate marks of all semesters/years.
|Mechanical||Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical & Industrial Engineering/ Mechanical &
Production Engineering/Production Engineering/Production Engineering &
Management/ Production & Industrial Engineering
|Electrical||Electrical Engineering, Electrical Machine, Power Systems& High
Voltage Engineering, Electrical
Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering, Electrical & Power Engineering, Electrical & Electronics
Management Trainees (Finance):
- Qualified CA/CMA. OR
- B.com (Three years regular full time degree) and MBA (Finance) (Two years regular full time degree) with minimum 60% marks.
Note: The candidates appeared/appearing in final year/semester and awaiting their results are not eligible to apply.
Age limit (As on 31.12.2018): Below 28 Years
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
IREL Recruitment – MT Selection Procedure:
The IREL Management Trainee Recruitment selection process based on Written Examination & Personal Interview followed by Pre-employment Medical Examination.
- The written examination will be held for a duration of 2 Hours consisting of two Papers.
- Paper-I (Aptitude Related) will consist of 50 Objective type questions on General Knowledge/Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical ability and General English
- Paper-II – Professional Knowledge (Discipline related) with 50 objective type questions with multiple choice answers in each Paper.
- Each question will carry 1 mark and there is no penalty for wrong answer.
- The question paper shall be set in bilingual i.e. English and Hindi only.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- For UR/EWSs/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 25 Marks in each paper
- For SC/ST & PWD candidates: 23 Marks in Aptitude related paper and 22 Marks in Professional (Discipline related paper).
Application Fee: Rs.250/- (No fees for SC, ST, OBC (NCL), PwD, Ex-serviceman and Women candidates).
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
Examination Centre: Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Trivandrum, Bhubaneswar & Guwahati.
How to apply IREL Recruitment 2019 for MT?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 23 March 2019 to 12 April 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Important Dates to Remember:
- Opening date for Online Registration of Applications: 23.03.2019
- Closing date for Online Submission of Applications: 12.04.2019
- Date of downloading of Admit Cards: 06.06.2019 onwards
- Date of Written Examination: 16.06.2019 (Tentative)
- Date of Interview: Will be intimated later
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now