IIT Goa Recruitment 2020 – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Goa invites online job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Registrar, Junior Superintendent, Junior Assistant, Superintending Engineer, Technical Superintendent for 11 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ Degree are eligible to apply for this job. The selection will be based on the written test and/or Interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.iitgoa.ac.in) website from 22 May to 30 June 2020. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- RITES Recruitment 2020 for Manager
- CIPET Recruitment 2020 for Technical & Non-Technical Positions
- IIAP Recruitment 2020 for Junior Research Fellow
IIT Goa Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Registrar/ Junior Superintendent/ Superintending Engineer/ Technical Superintendent|
|Salary||Rs.21,700 – 2,18,200/-|
|Last Date||30 June 2020|
IIT Goa Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Master’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade point average
- Experience: At least 15 years’ experience
Junior Superintendent: (Group-B)
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate discipline with relevant experience of four years after the qualifying degree.
- For applicants with Master’s degree, normal duration of Master’s programme would be counted towards experience.
Junior Superintendent (Rajbhasha Prakoshth/ Hindi Cell): (Group-B)
- Bachelor Degree with Hindi as a main subject from recognized University/ institute with English as a subject at the degree level OR
- Bachelor Degree with English as a main subject from a recognized University/ Institute with Hindi
as a subject at the degree level
- Four years of relevant experience of translation
Junior Assistant: (Group-C)
- Bachelors’ degree in Arts, Science, Commerce and management.
Superintending Engineer: (Group-A)
- B.Tech. / B.E. in Civil Engineering or equivalent degree with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade point average
- Relevant experience of five years
Technical Superintendent (Chemistry): (Group-B)
- M.Sc. or equivalent degree in appropriate discipline with relevant experience of one year after the degree.
- Bachelor’s degree (other than B.Tech. / B.E.) in appropriate discipline with relevant experience of four years after the degree.
Upper Age limit:
- Registrar: 55 yrs
- Junior Superintendent/Technical Superintendent (Chemistry): 32 yrs
- Junior Assistant: 27 yrs
- Superintending Engineer: 50 yrs
Post wise vacancies:
- Registrar: 01 post
- Junior Superintendent: 01 post
- Junior Superintendent (Rajbhasha Prakoshth/ Hindi Cell): 01 post
- Junior Assistant: 06 posts
- Superintending Engineer: 01 post
- Technical Superintendent (Chemistry): 01 post
- Registrar: Level 14 (144200-218200
- Junior Superintendent: Level 6 (35400 – 112400)
- Junior Superintendent (Rajbhasha Prakoshth/ Hindi Cell): Level 6 (35400 – 112400)
- Junior Assistant: Level 3 (21700 – 69100)
- Superintending Engineer: Level 12 (78800-209200)
- Technical Superintendent (Chemistry): Level 6 (35400 – 112400)
IIT Goa Recruitment Selection Process:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for selection process.
For Group-C and entry-level Group-B categories:
- The applicants shall be required to pass a test of proficiency in the relevant discipline.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of written test subject to qualifying test of proficiency.
For Group-A Posts:
- The applicants shall be made through written test and/or Interview of eligible short-listed candidates
- Group A posts Rs. 500/-
- Group B posts Rs. 200/-
- Group C posts Rs. 100/-
Note: No fee will be charged from SC/ST, PwD & female candidates.
Mode of Payment: Through the NEFT/UPI mode only.
How to apply IIT Goa Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.iitgoa.ac.in) website from 22 May to 30 June 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here