IIM Indore Recruitment 2022 – Indian Institute of Management Indore has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Librarian, Chief Engineer, Officer, General Duty Assistant of 22 vacancies. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 26 October 2022. The educational qualification of the candidates must be Any Degree . The pay scale for the candidates will be Level 5 to 10. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About IIM Indore: Established in 1996, with the objectives of imparting high-quality management education and training by the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education, Government of India; IIM Indore is recognized as one of the premier management institutions, comparable to the best in the world for teaching, research and interaction with industries and is an Institute of national importance under the Indian Institutes of Management Act 2017. Spread over 193 acres, IIM Indore stands with pride, with the Triple Crown of three accreditations which is now the second IIM in the nation to receive triple accreditations. IIM Indore has been a leader in the field of management education, interfacing with the industry, government, and PSU.
IIM Indore Recruitment 2022:
IIM Indore Recruitment 2022 Non Teaching Posts:
|Job Role||Librarian, Chief Engineer, Officer, General Duty Assistant|
|Salary||Level 5 to 10|
|Last date||26 October 2022|
- Master’s degree in Library and Information/Documentation science with at least 60 percent marks or its equivalent grade and consistently good academic record. Ph.D. in the above or allied discipline is desirable. Work Experience: The applicant should have at least thirteen years of experience as Deputy Librarian in a University Library or eighteen years of experience as a college Librarian or equivalent professional experience. The applicant should show evidence of innovative library services and organization of published works. It is desirable to have experience in integrating Information and Communications Technology (ICT) in a library /experience with ICT in a library. The candidate must have drawn the latest salary at the Pay level 12 (as per 7th CPC) or equivalent.
Chief Engineer :
- BE/ B Tech (Civil) with at least 60% marks or equivalent from a recognized University or equivalent. Work Experience: At least 20 years experience in Central / State Governments / Union Territories / Semi-Government / PSUs /Statutory or Autonomous Organizations / Engineering Universities / Research and Development Organizations.
Officer (System Administrator) :
- BE / B.Tech / M.Sc. or equivalent from any recognized university or Institute with a minimum of 60% marks. Experience: Minimum relevant work experience of 15 years to maintain the large size network and system administration of any Institute like IIMs/IITs/any National important institution, Responsible for ERP implementation, Website/Intranet server management including its updation, Managing the entire email services of the Institute, Network software, Firewall/UTM configuration and management, Implementation of Security policies and disaster recovery plan, Email, and group mailing services. Must have the expertise to handle the high-end servers and their maintenance. Must be familiar with educational Institution’s requirements and solutions.
Officer (Network Administrator) :
- BE / B.Tech / M.Sc. in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent from any recognized university or institute with a minimum of 60% marks. Experience: Minimum relevant work experience of 15 years to maintain the large size network administration and user support in any IIMs/IITs/any National important institution, must have the knowledge to implement network policies, router, Core and Distribution switches, Wi-Fi controller, edge, switch configuration and maintenance, hands-on experience to manage the huge cabling plant and its maintenance, Design and implement the network, WAN/VLAN as per the Institute’s requirement. Must have the experience to provide support and troubleshooting TCP/IP, hybrid network. Having good knowledge and experience to handle high-end servers and network technologies and online conferencing tools.
- Master’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University / Institute with a minimum of 60% marks and well-versed in computer office applications. Experience: At least 5 years of full-time relevant experience.
Officer (Accounts) :
- CA/CMA with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute and well-versed in computer office applications. Experience: 5 years of relevant experience.
General Duty Assistant :
- Candidates should be graduates with at least 60% marks in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute and well-versed in computer office applications. Experience: Freshers can also apply.
General Duty Assistant (Accounts) :
- Candidate should be graduates of Commerce from a recognized University/Institute with at least 60% marks. Experience: Freshers can also apply.
- Librarian – 01 Post
- Chief Engineer – 01 Post
- Officer (System Administrator) – 01 Post
- Officer (Network Administrator) – 01 Post
- Officer – 03 Posts
- Officer (Accounts) – 01 Post
- General Duty Assistant – 12 Posts
- General Duty Assistant (Accounts) – 02 Posts
- Librarian – Contractual on consolidated emoluments
- Chief Engineer – Contractual on consolidated emoluments
- Officer – Level – 10
- General Duty Assistant – Level – 5
IIM Indore Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be invited for a written test and/or interview. The date, time, and place of the written test and/or interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates only through email. Candidates are advised to visit the Career section of the Institute’s website regularly for all the updates/ information in this regard.
- Librarian, Chief Engineer, and Officer is Rs.1,180/-
- General Duty Assistant is Rs.590/-.
- No application fees are required to be paid for the candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ EWS/ PwD category and female candidates.
How to apply for IIM Indore Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 26 October 2022.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now