IHBAS Recruitment 2021 – Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the Recruitment of 44 vacancies for Medical Officer, Counsellor, Driver, Nursing Orderly in various scales project. Candidates who completed their MBBS/M.S.W/MA /10th are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on respective dates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About IHBAS: Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences (IHBAS) was established in compliance with the directives of the Hon’ble Supreme Court in response to a public interest litigation in 1993. The Institute is an autonomous body registered under the Societies Act 1860, funded jointly by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India and Government of NCT of Delhi. As an autonomous body, the institute has its Memorandum of Association and Rules and Regulations duly approved under the Societies Act. Minister for Health, Govt. of NCT of Delhi is the President and Chief Secretary, Govt. of NCT of Delhi is the Chairman of the Executive Council of the institute.
IHBAS Recruitment 2021:
IHBAS Recruitment 2021 for Medical Officer, Counsellor, Driver, Nursing Orderly:
|Job Role||Medical Officer, Counsellor, Driver, Nursing Orderly|
|Salary||Rs.23,283 – 1,00,652/-|
|Interview Date||Check Below|
Medical Officer :
- M.B.B.S. from MCI recognized Institution Registered with Delhi Medical Council). Desirable: Training in Mental Health& Computer knowledge (Window based application)
- M.S.W., MA (Social Work) or M.A. (Psychology). Desirable: Experienced in Health Care Institution, and or Field experience (Community outreach work) of at least 2 years along with Computer knowledge. (Windows-based application)
- Matriculation with valid Driving License. Desirable: Experience in Ambulance driving (in hospital/ community health work) of at least 1 year &computer knowledge
- Matriculation. Desirable: Field experience of 1 year & Basic Computer knowledge.
Age Limit: 60 years
- Medical Officer – 11 Posts
- Counsellor – 11 Posts
- Driver – 11 Posts
- Nursing Orderly – 11 Posts
- Medical Officer – Rs.1,00,652/-
- Counsellor – Rs.67,521/-
- Driver – Rs.23,283/-
- Nursing Orderly – Rs.28,040/-
IHBAS Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
- Medical Officer/Counsellor – Rs.500/-
- Driver /Nursing Orderly – Rs.250/-
Mode Of Payment:
- The application fees should be paid through Demand Draft in favor of Director, IHBAS, Delhi.
How to apply for IHBAS Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates may appear for the walk-in-interview along with original & attested copies of documents on respective dates to the following venue between 9 AM to 10 AM.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
- Medical Officer – 29 June 2021
- Counsellor – 2 July 2021
- Driver – 5 July 2021
- Nursing Orderly – 7 July 2021
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now