IBPS SO 2017 Recruitment for Specialist Officer(SO) in various Banks.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
IBPS SO 2017 Recruitment:
|Job Role||Specialist Officers|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ MBA/ Any degree|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||27 November 2017|
- 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation. OR
- Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications. OR
- Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
Agricultural Field Officer:
- 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering
- Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level
- Postgraduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing
- In case of dual specialisations, one of the fields of specialisation should be in the field prescribed. In case of major/ minor specialisations, major specialisation should be in the stream prescribed. Candidates having PG Degree (MMS or MBA)/PG Diploma with more than two specialisations are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates should ensure that the educational qualification possessed by them shall be as per the prescribed educational qualifications mentioned in the advertisement and they fulfill the above eligibility criteria. No equivalent educational qualification shall be considered as eligible by IBPS or Participating Organisations.
- For posts other than IT Officer: Candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 27.11.2017.
- Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 27.11.2017 has to be submitted at the time of interview
- Allahabad Bank
- Canara Bank
- Indian Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Corporation Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- United Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- IDBI Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Vijaya Bank
Post wise Vacancies: 1315 Posts
- I.T. Officer: 120 Posts
- Agricultural Field Officer: 875 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari: 30 Posts
- Law Officer: 60 Posts
- HR/Personnel Officer: 35 Posts
- Marketing Officer: 195 Posts
Age limit(As on 1.11.2017): 20 to 30 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
IBPS SO 2017 Recruitment Selection process:
IBPS SO 2017 Preliminary Examination:
The preliminary examination is conducted for 125 Marks for 2Hrs time duration.
For the post of Law Officer and Rajbhasha Adhikari:
|General Awareness with Special Reference to Banking Industry||50||50|
For the Post of IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer:
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS.Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
IBPS SO 2017 Main Examination:
For the Post of Law Officer, IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer:
For the Post of Rajbhasha Adhikari:
Total Marks: 60
|Professional Knowledge (Objective)||45|
|Professional Knowledge (Descriptive)||2|
IBPS SO Interview:
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Main examination for CRP SPL-VII will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Banks in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS. Interviews will be conducted at select centres. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in.
IBPS SO Application Fees:
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.100/-
- For all others: Rs. 600/-
How to Apply for IBPS SO 2017 Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 7 November 2017 to 27 November 2017.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online Application available from 7 November 2017)
Important dates for IBPS SO 2017:
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application: 07.11.2017- 27.11.2017
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 07.11.2017- 27.11.2017
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: December 2017
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 30.12.2017 and 31.12.2017
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: January 2018
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: January 2018
- Online Examination – Main: 28.01.2018
- Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination: February 2018
- Download of call letters for interview: February 2018
- Conduct of interview: February 2018
- Provisional Allotment: April 2018