IBM Scheduled Employee Referral Walk-in drive for freshers Any Degree graduates at Hyderabad Office for Technical Support Associate.The various eligibility criteria and how to apply IBM walk-in drive given below.
IBM Walk-in Drive Details:
|Job Role||Technical Support Associate|
|Venue Date||8th to 11th November 2017|
- Candidates should possess Any Degree from recognized university
- Proven communication skills
- Knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- The Candidate would be required to work in a 24×7 environment and the shifts can vary depending on geographies supported
Roles & Responsibilities
Top MNC's hiring Entry Level & Experienced Graduates:- Register Now
- As a Technical support associate the Candidate would be providing voice support to IBM
- Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP.
- The job will require the Candidate to handle inbound calls/emails/chats regarding technical issues for end users.
- Remote Infrastructure support delivery
- Perform problem cause analysis
- Resolve routine customer problem
How to Apply IBM Walk-in Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can ask any IBM Employee to refer you to Job ID and attend walk-in drive in the following venue
Interview Date – 8th to 11th November 2017 Time – 12 PM to 3 PM
IBM India Private Limited
APIIC Software Layout
HITEC City, Madhapur
Contact Person: Rama Kv Bhattiprolu