IBM Scheduled Employee Referral Walk-in drive for freshers and experience 12th / Any Degree graduates at Bangalore Office for Technical Support Associate. The various eligibility criteria and how to apply the IBM walk-in drive given below.
IBM Employee Referral Walk-in Drive Details:
|Job Role||Technical Support Associate|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Venue Date||31 August 2019|
- Candidates should complete 12th(pre-university) or any undergraduates (less than 15 years of educations)
- Proven communication skills
- Customer advocate
- Knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
- Awareness of basic networking concepts
- Shifts: The Candidate would be required to work in a 24×7 environment and the shifts can vary depending on geographies supported
- As a Technical support associate, the Candidate would be providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP.
- The job will require the Candidate to handle inbound calls/emails/chats regarding technical issues for end-users.
- Remote Infrastructure support delivery
- Perform problem cause analysis
- Resolve routine customer problem
How to Apply IBM Walk-in Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates ask any IBM employee to refer you and attend walk-in drive at the following venue on 31 August 2019.
Job Code: 258105BR,258106BR,258107BR,258108BR,258109BR
Date: 31 August 2019 Time: 10 AM to 1 PM
IBM Indian Pvt Ltd,C Block Embassy Golf Links,
Kormangala Intermediate Ring Road,Behind Dell,
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now