IBM Off Campus Drive 2024 – The International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is hiring Technical Support Engineer for B.E/B.Tech Graduates. Candidates looking for a job in Bangalore can utilize this opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
KPIT Technologies is scheduled to hire for the role of C++ Developer/Autosar Development/AWS DevOps/Project Manager/Scrum Master Automotive domain/HIL/Python Testing/ECU/SIL Developer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >>>KPIT Technologies Off Campus Drive
Novastrid is scheduled for Freshers to the Node.js Developer Trainee/Business Analyst Trainee role. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >>> Novastrid Off Campus Drive
Join us IBM, Bangalore. This is an opportunity to take on an exciting new career challenge. It’s a chance to hone your technical skills and advance your career. Don’t miss this opportunity to power your career. Share with your friends and family! If you want more details regarding the job, like salary, age, mode of application, selection, and job location, you can find them below. You can check the official website below if you still have any doubts.
About IBM: IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2024:
|Technical Support Engineer
|Best in Industry
Technical Support Engineer
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- The candidate must posses B.E/B.Tech in relevant field
- Support and maintain customers who have implemented the Apptio SaaS solution, resolving customer issues in a timely fashion.
- Operational management of clients (e.g. helping loading new data,
- maintaining and validating dashboard/report outputs, etc…)
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and achieve the
- highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Work as part of our extended support team in a startup atmosphere, doing
- whatever it takes to exceed customer expectations.
- Use your business and technical analysis skills and knowledge of IT
- environments to solve complex issues and promote best practices.
- Collaborate with other departments in the company to achieve customer satisfaction.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge and application of relational database concepts.
- Experience with Cloud computing (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Skilled at working with large data sets in Excel, quickly detecting and resolving data-related issues.
- Skilled at completing technical design via iterative mockups.
- Specific knowledge and application of IT services and financial management including budgeting cost allocations, capital & operating expense handling, program portfolio management, and application /infrastructure support.
- Operational knowledge of IT infrastructure domains including data centers, network / communications, server utilization, virtual environments, storage, and application development & maintenance.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong skills in data analysis/manipulation.
- Ability to quickly comprehend complex spreadsheets/data in order to streamline the underlying processes into the Apptio solution; versed in formulaic logic (e.g. Excel).
- Self-starter – able to come up to speed on complex, difficult concepts with minimal assistance.
- Ability to quickly context-switch between multiple complex work streams.
- Instinctive ability to subdivide problems into basic components in order to efficiently pinpoint root cause of issues.
- Client-focused attitude — a customer advocate.
- Team player with solid communication and presentation skills.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are seeking individuals with business and technology consulting experience to configure and implement SaaS solutions for our customers. Consultants function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions. Your efforts will directly impact the value realized by the customer and the ultimate success of the relationship. This role will work closely with customers and the Apptio Field Delivery team to design and configure customer solutions. If you have the passion and energy to work in an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment, you are the person we are looking for!
How to Apply IBM Off Campus Drive 2024?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive as soon as possible by following the given below link.
For More Details & Apply: Click here