International Business Machines Corporation which is mostly recognized as IBM is an American multinational technology company that works in the field of cloud platform, cognitive solutions, financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications, and education. IBM offers Associate Technical Engineer role Non- Engineering Graduates. More details regarding this hiring, eligibility criteria, IBM Test Pattern & Syllabus, and much-related information are given below.
- Candidates should be from B.Sc./M.Sc./BCA/Diploma degrees who did their specializations from Computer Science and IT only.
- The details about the passed-out year should match with the hiring criteria at the time of registration.
- Candidates with 65% or 6.5 CGPA above are eligible to apply (Calculation of qualifying marks =Sum total of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects)
- The candidates should NOT have any current Backlogs.
Job Role / Job Description:
The candidates who are getting selected for the role of Associate Technical Engineer will be working on any of the below-mentioned tasks.
- Client Support Operations.
- Problem Support and Tickets Changing for client support.
- Support for problems related to hardware, software, applications, or network systems
The basics and fundamentals of the below-mentioned concepts is a mandatory skill required for the role of Associate Technical Engineer.
- Fundamentals of IT
- Networking, Windows, Linux, Unix, and other OS.
- Basics of databases
- Basics of Z/Os and Operations Monitoring
- SAN, Back-up and Restore Technology
- Cloud and Cloud Computing.
The selection process for the role of Associate Technical Engineer in IBM is a three-step process.
- Cognitive Ability Assessment.
- English Language Test.
It is to be noted that all the rounds are elimination rounds. It means that the candidates who don’t get the required minimum marks will be eliminated and will not be called for the further selection process.
IBM Test Pattern & Syllabus:
The test pattern for the IBM hiring is given in the below image.
The syllabus is mostly the basics and fundamentals related to the test. The cognitive ability will be a game-based assessment to test the candidate’s problem-solving ability, attention to details, memory, reasoning skills, and other related cognitive skills. For English assessment and for an interview it is mostly what is mention in the above image. Make sure that you have covered all the basics and fundamentals for any respective test.
Note: The candidate should be ready and willing to work in assigned shifts (including night shifts). Additionally, the candidates will be relocated anywhere within India, based on project requirements.
CTC Compensation: It is tentative that the salary for the role of associate technical engineer would be 4.25 Lacs + 25,000 One time settling allowance. It may vary and details regarding this will be discussed during the interview.
This covers almost the complete procedure of IBM hiring including IBM Test Pattern & Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Skills Required, and much more. For any further updates refer to the official website of IBM.
IBM India Official Site – Check Now
When is this drive scheduled for the year 2021 ?
Check the official website of IBM for details regarding this.
Is there any negative markings for the online test ?
There is no negative marking, but it should be noted that all the assessments in the selection procedure are of Elimination Type.
Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now