IASRI Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of SRF/Young Professionals. There are 04 vacancies available for the post. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc/M.Sc/B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/BCA/MCA/M.E/M. Tech. are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About IASRI: ICAR-Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI) is a pioneer institute of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) undertaking research, teaching, and training in Agricultural Statistics, Computer Application, and Bioinformatics. Ever since its inception way back in 1930, as a small Statistical Section of the then Imperial Council of Agricultural Research, the Institute has grown in stature and made its presence felt both nationally and internationally. The research and education are used for improving the quality and meeting the challenges of agricultural research in newer emerging areas.
IASRI Recruitment 2023 for SRF/Young Professionals:
|Job Role||SRF/Young Professionals|
|Total Vacancies||04 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 25,000 – 35,000/-|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Interview Date||03 August 2023|
Senior Research Fellow:
- Master’s degree in Agricultural Extension/ Extension Education/Agricultural Communication & Extension or equivalent with 4 years or 5 years of Bachelor’s degree. OR
- Candidates having a Master’s degree in basic sciences with 3 years of Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of Master’s Degree should have NET qualification & 02 years of research experience.
- Graduate or Diploma holder in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Agricultural Engineering.
- Graduate with at least 60% marks in Computer Applications/Information Technology/Computer Science/ Artificial Intelligence/ Operating Systems/Software Engineering/ Computer Graphics.
- Graduate with at least 60% marks in Computer Application/Information Technology/Computer Science/Artificial Intelligence/Operating Systems/Software Engineering/Computer Graphics with one-year experience in the relevant field. OR
- Master in Computer Application/Information Technology/Computer Science/ Artificial Intelligence/ Operating Systems/Software Engineering/ Computer Graphics.
Age Limit ( As on 03 August 2023 ):
- Senior Research Fellow: 35 years
- Young Professional: 21 – 45 years
- 5 years of relaxation for SC/ST/women candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs 31,000 – 35,000/-
- Young Professional-I: Rs 25,000/-
- Young Professional-II: Rs 35,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 04 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow: 01 Post
- Young Professional-I: 02 Posts
- Young Professional-II: 01 Post
- The selection process includes an Interview.
- Candidates can give the Interview in English/Hindi language.
How to apply for IASRI Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview along with the prescribed application form on 03 August 2023.
For more details & Application Form: Click here
- The total number of vacancies may vary depending on other project requirements, if any, on the date of the interview.
- The positions are purely temporary, on a contractual basis, and initially offered for one year or till project duration, whichever is earlier.
- Passport size photo
- Filled copy of Annexure-I
- Filled copy of Annexure-II or Annexure-III (as applicable)
- Class 10 Mark sheet
- Class 10 Pass Certificate
- Class 12 Mark sheet
- Class 12 Pass Certificate
- Graduation Mark sheet/Transcript
- Graduation Degree Certificate
- Post-Graduation Mark sheet/Transcript
- Post-Graduation Degree Certificate
- Ph.D. Mark sheet (if applicable)
- Ph.D. Degree Certificate
- Valid NET/GATE qualified scorecard/certificate (as & where applicable)
- Research Publications (as & where applicable) – Copy of 1st page along with Abstract of research publication
- Experience Certificate (as & where applicable)
- No-Objection Certificate (essentially required if currently employed, as & where applicable)
- The conversion factor from CGPA to percentage, wherever applicable
- Caste certificate / PH certificate (if applicable)
- Any other relevant documents
ICAR – IASRI,
New Delhi – 110 012.