Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for Software Trainee for 2018 Batch B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Software Trainee|
|Salary||Rs 2.5 LPA|
|Venue Date||21-24 July 2018|
- Only MCA or BE candidates with specialization in (CS / IT , Electronics, E&C), Passing out in 2018.
- 60% though out (10th thru Graduation).
- No Backlogs in Graduation when s/he appears for our process.
- Good communication skills.
- CTC: Upon joining, you will be paid a stipend of Rs.15,000 per month for the first 6 months and Rs. 2.5 lacs per annum from the 7th month onwards.
- Bond: There is a 3 year bond with the bank guarantee of Rs.1 lac which needs to be executed at the time of joining Hexaware.
- The assessment includes – Aptitude test including (English, Quantitative Aptitude, Analytical reasoning).
- Candidates clearing the same will go thru a Domain Test for respective domains.
- Candidates who clear both the test will go thru an Interview.
- The selected students will go thru a Versant Communication test.
- Candidates who have appeared for Hexaware Fresher Recruitment process in last 6 months need not apply.
- The Training location will be Chennai
- Joining Date: August/September 2018
Computer Science Domain Test ( for CS / IT /MCA students)
C, C++, OOPS concepts, Data Structures, DBMS concepts, Operating system concepts, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Networking concepts, Computer Architecture.
Electronics Engineering Domain Test (for Electronics, E&C, students )
Electronic Devices & EMMI, Network Analysis and Synthesis, Microprocessors and Microcontrollers, Digital Networks, Communication systems, Electronic Circuits, Control systems
How to apply for Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend the drive at following venue on mentioned dates.
To Apply Hexaware Off Campus: Click here
The assessment process will be held as per below schedule :
|Chennai||21st July||9.00 to 10.30 a.m.||Chennai office||Praveen Francis|
|Mumbai||21st July||9.00 to 10.30 a.m.||MBP Mumbai office||Amit Tiwari|
|Pune||24th July||9.00 to 10.30 a.m.||Pune office||Satish Warrier|