Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2021 – Hexaware Technologies scheduled to hire Freshers for B.Sc/BCA – 2021 batch graduates for Graduate Trainee role under Work Integrated Learning Program(WILP).Selected candidates can pursue an Mtech degree from a prestigious university with sponsorship The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2021 Details:
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee|
|Salary||1st Years – Rs 19,000/Month & 2nd Year- Rs 21000/Month|
|Job Location||Chennai, Coimbatore,Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Noida|
|Venue Location||Virtual Campus Hiring(Home)|
|Last Date to Register||ASAP|
- Graduating in 2021 with BCA / B.Sc. degree in either Computer Science or Electronics or Statistics or Mathematics. Computer programming as a subject in one semester is mandatory.
- There would be no active backlogs
- Your aggregate till last announced results would be 60% or equivalent CGPA as per university CGPA conversion norms and above with 60% or 6 CGPA in 10th and 12th (PUC).
- Mandatory to have studied Mathematics as a subject in 12th
- Additionally, you would be a high energy individual with good communication skills (fluency in spoken & written English), have the right attitude and flexibility to adapt to changing needs
Location: Across all Hexaware locations
- Stipend of INR 19000* for the 1st year, INR 21000* for the 2nd year. You will be absorbed as an employee in the 3rd year with competitive compensation subject to terms and conditions applicable as per company policy.
- Graduate Trainees will be responsible for payment of all statutory contributions, taxes, dues and levies as applicable under different Acts, including the ESIC Act
- Online Aptitude & English Proficiency
- Behavirioal Learning Ability Assessment
- Technical & HR Interview
How to Apply for Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details: Click here
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be updated on details of virtual assessments and interviews.