Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2020 – Hexaware Technologies scheduled to hire Freshers for B.E/B.Tech/MCA – 2021 batch graduates for Graduate Engineer Trainee role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee(GET)|
|Salary||Rs 3.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Noida|
|Venue Location||Virtual Campus Hiring(Home)|
|Last Date to Register||21 August 2020|
- Graduate Course: BE/ B.Tech /MCA
- Year of Passing: 2021
- Streams: CSE /IT /ECE /EEE /ETC /EIE /ICE and allied branches
- Aggregate till last announced results: 60% or 6.0 CGPA throughout 10th, 12th and UG/PG
- No active Backlogs
- Education Gap – Not more than 1 year (Education gap within the course not eligible)
- Good communication skills- Fluent in spoken & written English
- Team player & interpersonal relationship abilities
- High level of energy
- Right Attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Should be able to multi-task: ability to prioritize and manage project-related
- Openness, reliability, punctuality, and flexibility at given tasks
- As a member of our technology teams, you should be passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
- Gain deep knowledge in programming languages, program design and development procedures.
- Participate as directed in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product
- Design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications
- Get associated in development, testing, support of existing/new software applications and solutions
- Undertake any other assignments for which may be allocated to you from time to time
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers
- INR 3,50,000 INR per annum on successful completion of Training
- Stipend of 15,000 INR per month for first 6 months
How to Apply for Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link on or before 21 August 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be updated on details of virtual assessments and interviews.