Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for the role of L1/L2 Production Support for B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/B.Com graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2019 Details:
|Job Role||L1/L2 Production Support|
|Salary||B.E/B.Tech: Rs 2.0 LPA; B.Sc/B.Com: Rs 1.8 LPA|
|Venue Date||20 February 2019|
- Graduates – B.Sc – CS/IT, B.Com, BE/B.Tech – CS/IT, Electronics
- Batch (Year of passing): Only 2016, 2017 & 2018 batch passed out
- Experience: Fresher OR (0-11 months of experience)
- Graduates with minimum 50% pass marks in academics starting 10th, 12th, Graduation.
- Candidates with backlogs in Graduation at the time of appearing for interview will be disqualified
- Should have good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills, with the mindset of providing prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Should be able to multi-task: ability to prioritize and manage multiple issues simultaneously will be an important criterion for selection
- Ability to work independently and quickly learn operational support activities will be an advantage
- Should be a good team player who can work with people across locations
- A Positive attitude and good problem solving abilities will be necessary to perform the job well
- Should be willing to work in 24X7 L1 Production Support in any of the three shifts (Morning, Afternoon, Night)
- Should be willing to work on week days and weekends, based on the shifts allocated.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now