Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2017 for post of Research & Development Engineer(Software Engineer) for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA graduates through Hexaware Innovation Hiring Hack at Chennai.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2017 Details:
|Job Role||Software Engineer (Innovation Lab)|
|Salary||Rs 5-6 LPA|
|Last Date||18 June 2017|
- Masters / Graduate in Engineering discipline, preferably Computer Science.
- Should be in their final year of masters / graduate program
Must have good programming experience through projects executed during graduate program.
- Should have presented technical papers on their subject of interest and carried out potential R&D work on the same line.
- Should be tech-savvy and platform agnostic.
- Need to have advanced math skills, which allows to write complex algorithms required for
- Must be capable to work on any programming language showing quick learning ability.
- Must have worked on any of the following programming languages; Python, Node.js, C#, PHP, Java with experience covering client-server, networking, and database systems.
- Must have development experience on web-application development, mobile apps (android / iOS)
automation tools and general development projects.
- Experience on popular development frameworks for building commercial applications is
- Knowledge on web services / API integrations through frameworks & popular web protocols is mandatory.
- Familiar with ORM libraries & databases like MySQL, MongoDB or other systems.
- Understanding of async programming, event-driven & common design patterns is highly
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages, data interchange formats like JSON /XML is preferred.
- Strong skills on unit testing, debugging & versioning are required
How to apply Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates apply this Hexaware Innovation Hiring Hack in online by the following link latest by 18 June 2017.
To Apply: Click here