Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for Developer and IT Support – Infrastructure requirement for 2018 Batch B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Developer and IT Support – Infrastructure requirement|
|Salary||Up to Rs 2.5 LPA|
- Only MCA or BE candidates with specialization in (CS/IT, E&C)
- Passing out in 2018.
- 60% throughout (10th, 12th and Graduation)
- No Backlogs in Graduation when you appear for the process
- For Fresher Training Program (FTP) – 13 weeks training
- CTC: Upon joining, you will be paid a stipend of Rs.15,000 per month for the first 6 months and Rs. 2.5 lacs per annum from the 7th month onwards.
- Bond: There is a 3 year bond with bank guarantee of Rs.1 lac which needs to be executed at the time of joining Hexaware.
For IT Support – Infrastructure requirement:
- 2018 batch passout. BSc / BCom/ BCA / Diploma. OR Engineering- ECE / EEE / ETC / EE (throughout 55% 10th, 12th, Grads.)
- Working knowledge in Oracle
- Able to write SQL queries
- Able to troubleshoot problems in multiple environments
- Good Communication – Both Oral and Written.
- Ability to multi-task and work towards tight deadlines
- Team player who is ready to take on issues and problems and manage them single headedly if need be.
- Sense of urgency when handling production issues impacting business users/clients
Top MNC's hiring Entry Level & Experienced Graduates:- Register Now
- CTC: for Non IT will be 1.8 lacs (3 yrs Bond) and for IT 2 lacs (2 yrs Bond).
- Bond: There is 3 years bond for Non IT profile and 2 years bond for IT profile
- Tech Interview
- HR interview
- Versant (Voice Test)
How to apply for Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here