FSSAI Recruitment 2019 – Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) notifications for Assistant Director, Technical Officer, Assistant Manager, Central Food Safety Officer, Administrative Officer, Assistant, Junior Assistant Grade-I, Hindi Translator, Personal Assistant, IT Assistant, Deputy Manager. The detailed eligibility and application process of FSSAI Recruitment is given below.
FSSAI Jobs 2019: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India is the largest government organization which providing food safety and standards. Its established on 2011 and has headquarters in New Delhi.FSSAI has various labs across the country for food safety and standards.The more details about FSSAI will be available at www.fssai.gov.in.At present FSSAI announced 270+ job vacancies.The vacancies are filled out in various FSSAI offices & labs located at Delhi NCR(New Delhi & Ghaziabad), Kolkata, Mumbai(City and JNPT), Chennai, Guwahati. These FSSAI job vacancies are transferable throughout the country. At present only indicative advertisement only published on FSSAI Careers website and Employment newspaper. The detailed advertisement will be updated soon.
FSSAI Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Role||Assistant Director, Technical Officer, Assistant Manager, Assistant, Personal Assistant & Others|
|Salary||Up to Pay Level – 10|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||26 March 2019|
|Last Date||25 April 2019|
FSSAI Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University or Institution; and six years’ experience in handling administration, finance, human resource development or/ and vigilance and accounts matters. OR
- Degree of Law from a recognised University or institution with three years experience of handling legal matters or working experience as Law Officers
Assistant Director (Technical)/Technical Officer:
- Master Degree from a recognized University or Institution in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Food Technology or Food Science & Technology or Food & Nutrition or Edible Oil Technology or Microbiology or Dairy Technology or Agricultural or horticultural Sciences or Industrial Microbiology or Toxicology or Public Health or Life Science or Biotechnology or Fruit & Vegetable Technology or Food Safety & Quality Assurance. OR
- BE or B.Tech in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Food Process Engineering or Food Processing Technology or Fruit & Vegetable Technology or Food Safety & Quality Assurance or Bachelor’s degree (not less than four years duration) in Medicine or Veterinary sciences or Fisheries or Animal Sciences.
Central Food Safety Officer
- Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or
Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or
- Masters Degree in Chemistry or degree in medicine from a recognized University
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now