FSSAI Recruitment 2019 – Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) notifications for Assistant Director, Technical Officer, Assistant Manager, Central Food Safety Officer, Administrative Officer, Assistant, Junior Assistant Grade-I, Hindi Translator, Personal Assistant, IT Assistant, Deputy Manager. The detailed eligibility and application process of FSSAI Recruitment is given below.
FSSAI Jobs 2019: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India is the largest government organization which providing food safety and standards. Its established on 2011 and has headquarters in New Delhi.FSSAI has various labs across the country for food safety and standards.The more details about FSSAI will be available at www.fssai.gov.in.At present FSSAI announced 270+ job vacancies.The vacancies are filled out in various FSSAI offices & labs located at Delhi NCR(New Delhi & Ghaziabad), Kolkata, Mumbai(City and JNPT), Chennai, Guwahati. These FSSAI job vacancies are transferable throughout the country. At present only indicative advertisement only published on FSSAI Careers website and Employment newspaper. The detailed advertisement will be updated soon.
FSSAI Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Role||Assistant Director, Technical Officer, Assistant Manager, Assistant, Personal Assistant & Others|
|Salary||Up to Pay Level – 10|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||26 March 2019|
|Last Date||25 April 2019|
FSSAI Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University or Institution; and six years’ experience in handling administration, finance, human resource development or/ and vigilance and accounts matters. OR
- Degree of Law from a recognised University or institution with three years experience of handling legal matters or working experience as Law Officers
Assistant Director (Technical)/Technical Officer:
- Master Degree from a recognized University or Institution in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Food Technology or Food Science & Technology or Food & Nutrition or Edible Oil Technology or Microbiology or Dairy Technology or Agricultural or horticultural Sciences or Industrial Microbiology or Toxicology or Public Health or Life Science or Biotechnology or Fruit & Vegetable Technology or Food Safety & Quality Assurance. OR
- BE or B.Tech in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Food Process Engineering or Food Processing Technology or Fruit & Vegetable Technology or Food Safety & Quality Assurance or Bachelor’s degree (not less than four years duration) in Medicine or Veterinary sciences or Fisheries or Animal Sciences.
Central Food Safety Officer
- Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or
Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or
- Masters Degree in Chemistry or degree in medicine from a recognized University
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University or Institution; and three years’ experience in handling administration, finance, human resource development or/ and vigilance and accounts matters.
Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University or Institution.
Junior Assistant: 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or
- Masters degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level; OR
- Master’s degree from a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level; OR
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subjects or either of the two as a medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level; And
- Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa or two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University or Institution with proficiency in shorthand (80 WPM) and typing (40 WPM – English) and/ or (35 WPM Hindi)
- Should be computer literate and proficient in using MS Office and internet etc.
Assistant Manager (IT)
B. Tech or M. Tech in Computer Science or any other relevant Engineering Discipline or MCA or Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant field.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least one year PG Diploma/Degree in Computer Application or
Information Technology or equivalent degree in relevant field. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application or equivalent degree in relevant field.
Deputy Manager/Assistant Manager:
- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma (Full Time) in journalism or Mass Communication or Public Relation or MBA with specialization in Marketing from a recognized university or Institute. OR
- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Social Work or psychology or Labour and Social Welfare from a recognized university or Institute. OR
- Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree in Library Sciences or Library and Information Science of a recognized University or Institute Autonomous or Statutory Organisation or Public Sector Undertaking or University.
Age limit (As on 25.04.2019):
- Assistant Director/Deputy Manager: Below 35 years
- Technical Officer/Assistant Manager/Central Food Safety Officer/Administrative Officer/ Assistant/Hindi Translator/Personal Assistant/IT Assistant: Below 30 years
- Junior Assistant Grade-I: Below 25 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
FSSAI Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 275 Posts
- Assistant Director – 5 Posts
- Assistant Director (Technical) – 15 Posts
- Technical Officer – 130 Posts
- Central Food Safety Officer – 37 Posts
- Administrative Officer – 2 Posts
- Assistant – 34 Posts
- Junior Assistant Grade-I – 7 Posts
- Hindi Translator – 2 Posts
- Personal Assistant – 25 Posts
- Assistant Manager (IT) – 5 Posts
- IT Assistant – 3 Posts
- Deputy Manager – 6 Posts
- Assistant Manager – 4 Posts
Pay Scale details:
- Assistant Director/Deputy Manager: Pay Level 10
- Technical Officer/Assistant Manager/Central Food Safety Officer: Pay Level 07
- Administrative Officer: Pay Level 08
- Assistant/Hindi Translator/Personal Assistant/IT Assistant: Pay Level 06
- Junior Assistant Grade-I: Pay Level 04
FSSAI Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the
- Assistant Director/Dy Manager/Administrative Officer – Written Examination & Interview.
- For Others (Technical Officer/Assistant Manager/Central Food Safety Officer/ Assistant/ Hindi Translator/ IT Assistant/Junior Assistant): Written Examination
- Personal Assistant: Written Examination and Skill Test
- For GEN/EWS/OBC Category: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST/Women/ExServicemen/PwBD Category: Rs.250/-
Mode of payment: Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
How to apply for FSSAI Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 26 March 2019 to 25 April 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to remember:
- Date for Publication of Notification: 2nd March 2019
- Starting date for submission of online application: 26.03.2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 25.04.2019
- Date of Written Examination: Will be announced later