EY Off Campus Drive 2024: EY is scheduled to hire for the role of Tax Analyst for B.Com/BBM/M.Com/MBA graduates. Candidates looking for a job in Bangalore can utilize this opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Titan is hiring – Data Science Internship. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >>> Titan Internship.
Harman International is scheduled to hire a Presales Intern & Intern at the Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >>> Harman Internship.
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.This is an opportunity to take on an exciting new career challenge. It’s a chance to hone your technical skills and advance your career. Don’t miss this opportunity to power your career. Share with your friends and family! If you want more details regarding the job, like salary, age, mode of application, selection, and job location, you can find them below. You can check the official website below if you still have any doubts.
EY Off Campus Drive 2024:
|0 – 1 year
|Best in Industry
Tax Analyst (GCR EMEIA):
- Graduates/Post-graduates (BCom/BBM/MCom/MBA (Finance)
- 0 – 1 year of experience
- Good communication and inter-personal skill to interact with GTH team and onshore team.
- Basic knowledge in MS office.
Skills and attributes for success
- Possess high degree of statistical and analyzing capabilities.
- Possess good communication Skills
- Demonstrate high degree of accounting and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate good computer knowledge – Good knowledge in MS Excel and a basic knowledge of other MS Office, Web- based applications.
- Be a team-player
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Awareness of other taxes in the US
- Ability to read, interpret and apply the tax legislation
What we look for
- We are looking for good tax Knowledge professionals with genuine interest in providing outstanding services to some of the world’s most influential people.
Your key responsibilities
- Validation of source data such as statutory accounts and other financial data for non-English speaking countries.
- Preparation of Financial statements and tax computation.
- Complete self-assure and quality check
- Demonstrate an understating of basic tax concepts and proactively increases tax knowledge through current tax developments.
- Ability to Validate low to medium levels of a client’s financial activity in a year.
- Validate information provided to ensure accuracy and draft further information request to onshore team.
- Preparation of annual reports with notes and corporate tax returns.
- Self-assure quality check to source data, correct calculation, presentation and accuracy of the work performed.
About the role Analyst main responsibility is to validate client data, Study cash flow, portfolio and crude financial data provided by client, and prepare a draft income statement and balance sheet. You will work on computation of economic allocations and tax returns, security analysis, other tax adjustments and tax return preparation for Hedge funds and Mutual Fund clients and preparing financial statements for (CDO) clients.
How to Apply for EY Off Campus Drive 2024?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online as soon as possible by following the given below link.
To Apply: Click here