Eurofins Walk-in Drive 2020 – Eurofins Women’s Day Drive scheduled to hire Associate Software Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech – 2018/ 2019 batch graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for
Eurofins Walk-in Drive 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Interview Date||07 March 2020|
- Education: B.E/B. Tech in CS, IT, ISE, ECE
- Batch: 2018/2019
- Eligibility: 60% or 6.75 CGPA in 10th, 12th and Graduation
- Good programming skills in any programming languages like C, C++, C#, Java.
- Basic OOPS knowledge.
- Good Aptitude, Analytical & Problem solving skill
- Good working knowledge on MS Office.
- Having the knowledge of Unit Testing is a plus
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To perform analysis, develop code and test based on the project requirements.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- A proven desire to work as a team member.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned to you from time to time by your Reporting Manager.
- Be an active part of the Software Engineering team that is tasked to develop cloud native solutions, leveraging one of the Cloud platform (Azure, AWS, Google) APIs, .Net Core (C#), Golang, Angular, React.js, Typescript, and/or Java.
- Working closely with our product and design team, you will focus on improving user experience with both large new features and iterate through smaller enhancements across a variety of channels – web, mobile, voice, and IOT devices.
How to Apply for Eurofins Walk-in Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link and attend the drive on 07 March 2020 to the mentioned venue.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Date: 07 March 2020
Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd,
B4 Maruti Platinum Campus,
Kundalahali Main Road,
Bangalore – 560037, Karnataka, India