Eurofins Employee Referral Walk-in Drive 2019 scheduled to hire only male candidates for the role of Associate Product Support Specialist for B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA/ B.Sc/ BCA/ Any UG – 2018/ 2019 batch graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eurofins Employee Referral Walk-in Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Associate Product Support Specialist|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/MCA/B.Sc/BCA/Any UG Degree|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Interview Date||07 December 2019|
- B.E/B. Tech in CS, IT, ISE, ECE, EEE
- M.Sc. in Computer Science (or) Information Technology
- BSC (computers), BCA, any UG in Computers/IT
- Batch: 2018/2019
- Only male candidates are preferred
- Must be willing to work in rotational shift
- Let your referral walk-in to the venue directly and mention your Employee ID and Name on top of the resume
- Strong Command on SQL
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills. Fluent in English.
- Good Knowledge on SQL
- Basic Knowledge of Programing Language(Any Program Language)
- Written test
- Technical Evaluation
- Hiring Manager Interview
How to Apply for Eurofins Employee Referral Walk-in Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible male candidates can attend this referral walk-in on 07 December 2019 to the following venue directly along with any eurofins employee details(candidates need to mention your Employee ID and Name on top of the resume)
For More Details: Click here
Date: 07 December 2019
Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd,
Maruti Platinum Campus,
Kundalahali Main Road,
Bangalore – 560037, Karnataka, India