Plintron Walk-in Drive 2017 for the role of Trainee(C++) for B.E/B.Tech/MCA 2016 & 2017 batch graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Plintron Walk-in Drive 2017:
|Venue Date||Will be informed later|
- Education: BE(CSE/IT) / BTech(IT)/ MCA 2016,2017 passed outs
- Consistent 70% and above marks throughout 10th, 12th, UG and PG
- Good communication skills
- Candidates must be willing to sign a 3-Year service agreement which is Non-breakable
- Good Programming in C/C++ Language
- OOPS concepts
- Data structures and Algorithms
- Linux OS & good in basics concepts, Memory management etc.
- Technical Test(Programming C/C++)
- Technical Round(F2F)
- HR Round
How to apply Plintron Walk-in Drive 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by sending your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. No walk-in, Only shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview with call letter.
Venue Details: Venue date will be sent to shortlisted candidates
Plintron Global Technology Solutions Pvt Ltd
GKS Tech Park, Block 6,
3rd Floor, 1/124, DLF IT SEZ,
Chennai – 600 089.