Plintron Walk-in Drive 2018 for the role of Dotnet Trainee & SQL Trainee for 2017 batch B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc graduates.The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
Plintron Walk-in Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Dotnet Trainee /SQL Trainee|
|Salary||Rs 2 LPA|
|Venue Date||7 to 14 June 2018|
- Education: B.E(CSE)/ B.Tech(IT)/ MCA/ MSC(IT/CS) – 2017 passed outs
- Consistent 60% marks throughout (10th, 12th, UG / PG)
- Good communication skills
- Only Male candidates
Note: Canidates must be willing to sign a 3-year agreement with us, which is non-breakable.
- Strong in .Net Framework , Object oriented programming, design patterns and database concepts
- Good Knowledge in ASP.NET 2.0 /3.5/4.0, C#, SQL server 2005
- Good knowledge in web applications ,windows services and web services
- AJAX, Jquery would be an added advantage
- .Net Course/ certification would be an added advantage
- Knowledge in RDBMS Concept such as T-SQL, Stored Procedure, View, Joins & Functions in SQL SERVER 2008R2
- Ability to write a complex stored procedures
- Knowledge in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization & Indexing
- Knowledge in SQL Profiler
- SQL Course/ certification would be an added advantage
- Level 1: Technical ASP.Net /SQL F2F discussion
- Level 2: HR Discussion
How to apply Plintron Walk-in Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend drive at following venue on 7 June to 14 June 2018.
Venue Date: 7th June 2018 (Wednesday) to 14th June 2018 (Thursday)
Time: 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM
Block 6, GKS Tech Park, 3rd Floor
DLF-Tech Park, 1/124 Shivaji Gardens,
Chennai – 600089