Plintron Walk-in Drive 2018 for the role of Testing Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc 2017/2018 batch graduates.The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
Plintron Walk-in Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Testing Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 2 LPA|
|Venue Date||10 March 2018|
- Education: Freshers BE, BTech (Computer Science or IT only), MCA (Full-time), MSc – 2017/2018 pass outs. No Mechanical or EEE candidates will be entertained.
- Consistent 60% marks throughout (10th, 12th, UG / PG)
- Good communication skills
- Only Male candidates
- Testing course or certification is preferred, not mandatory
- Technical Test(Training concepts)
- F2F Technical round
- HR round
- Candidates must be willing to sign a 3-year agreement with us, which is non-breakable.
- Candidates who have already taken up an interview with PLINTRON in the past 6 months are not eligible to attend. Only shortlisted candidates will be allowed to take technical test.
How to apply Plintron Walk-in Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend drive at following venue on 10 March 2018.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Venue Date: 10th March 2018 (Saturday) Time: 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM
Block 6, GKS Tech Park, 3rd Floor
DLF-Tech Park, 1/124 Shivaji Gardens,
Chennai – 600089
Contact Person: Deepika / Priya
- Hard copy of your profile
- Printout of this interview call letter
- Candidates must carry a photo ID proof of them along with their resume (PAN, Voters ID, Driving licence or Adhaar card etc)