EPFO Assistant Result 2019: The mode of releasing EPFO Assistant Prelims Result will be online, and there is no other mode for the result announcement. The candidate’s login credentials will access the result on the EPFO Website. The result has been declared for the candidates who are appearing for the examination. EPFO has to furnish the notification message to the candidates appeared for the examination to their registered contact details. Further details of EPFO Assistant Recruitment like merit list, cutoff, etc. are given below.
EPFO Assistant Result 2019:
EPFO Recruitment was scheduled to fill the total of 280 posts for the role of Assistant. The selection of candidates for the role of an assistant will be made by conducting various selection processes like prelims examination and mains examination. For all those selection processes EPFO Admit card 2019 will be released online. Candidates are shortlisted from the bottom level of selection to the final selection. The selection result can be released for each stage in the form of merit list. The final result of the candidates will be released category wise with the cutoff marks.
Steps to check EPFO Assistant Result 2019?
The official will notify the result declaration of EPFO Assistant Prelims Exam through newspaper, radio, and notification to the candidates contact details. For that reason, candidates have to submit valid contact details while registering the online application. After the official notification candidates can process the following steps to check EPFO Assistant Prelims Result:-
Step 1: Visit the official site of EPFO Assistant Result
Step 2: Find and Click the EPFO Assistant Prelims Result 2019 tab.
Step 3: Result will be open on the screen.
Step 4: Scroll down the page to find your registration number.
Step 5: Check your EPFO Assistant Prelims Result.
Overview of EPFO Assistant Prelims Result 2019:
- Candidates who are appeared for the prelims examination can check their result on the official website.
- Shortlisted from the prelims will be able to get admission to the mains examinations.
- There will be the qualifying marks/cutoff will be considered for shortlisting the candidates.
- EPFO Answer key 2019 for the prelims examination will be released online.
- Only shortlisted candidates can get the EPFO Admit card for their mains examination.
EPFO Exam Pattern for Assistant Main Examination:
- The mode of phase-II written examination will be Bilingual.
- The total duration of mains examination will be 2 hours 45 minutes.
- The mains exam question paper will consist of objective and descriptive questions.
|Name of the Test
|No. of Qs.
|General/ Economy/Financial Awareness
EPFO Assistant Phase-II Computer Skill Test :
- Candidates shortlisted from the previous stages will have to undergo for the Skill Test to assess speed and accuracy for Data Entry Work.
- Candidates have to satisfy the minimum requirement of 5000 key depressions per hour.
- Candidates who shortlisted for Skill Test have to appear on the scheduled date.
Resolution Of Tie Cases:
In cases where more than one candidate secures the equal aggregates marks in Phase-II, the tie will be resolved by applying the following methods one after another:
- Older candidates in terms of Date of Birth placed higher.
- Names of the candidates, in terms of Alphabetical order.
EPFO Assistant Cutoff 2019:
Employees Provident Fund Organization will announce the minimum qualifying marks for all category on its official website. Candidates have to score equal to or greater than the minimum score to qualify for the next round. The cutoff will be declared based on the following factors:-
- The difficulty level of the examination
- Number of candidates passed
- Previous year cutoff
Note: Cut-offs are applied in two stages:
- Scores in individual tests
- Total Score
Queries Regarding EPFO Prelims Result 2019:
- Candidates should have their own Mobile Number and valid & active e-mail ID as EPFO
shall send all recruitment related communications only through SMS and e-mail.
- Candidates are advised to keep their email ID and mobile number active as
all correspondence of the exam will is communicated on the email address and mobile number provided at the time of filling online application.