EPFO SSA Admit card 2019: Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation-EPFO will release the Social Security Assistant admit card for the candidates who are registered successfully. EPFO recruitment can have Online mode of application submission, admit card downloading and result checking on the official website. The admit card will be released online in the month of August 2019 and there are no other modes for issuing the EPFO Admit card 2019. Candidates can check further details of official notification in EPFO Recruitment 2019.
EPFO will activate the link to download the admit card on the official portal after the release of admit card notification. After that candidates can visit the official website with their login credentials to check their admit card status. Login credentials for EPFO SSA log in will be issued while registering the application form through confirmation message to the contact details given. In case of forgetting the login credentials candidates can refer these messages to retrieve the details to log in the official portal. Further information about EPFO SSA Admit card:
|Job Role||Social Security Assistant|
|Application start||27 June 2019|
|Application End||21 July 2019|
|EPFO Prelims Exam||31 August & 1 September 2019|
|EPFO SSA Admit card 2019||09 August 2019|
Note: Latest Update on EPFO SSA Admit card 2019 is that the candidates who are registered successfully can download the admit card from 09 August 2019 to 31 August 2019 on the official website.
How to download Admit card for EPFO Assistant 2019:
Candidates have to stay tuned the official website for the recent updates on admit card release. Once it’s released on the official portal then candidates can download it from the link provided on this page. Candidates can download the admit card from the date of release to the last date of admit card (i.e) from 9 August to 31 August 2019. After that, there is no provision to download the Admit Card in the official portal. Further steps to download Admit card:
Step 1: Visit the official website EPFO https://www.epfindia.gov.in/
Step 2: Find and click the EPFO Admit card 2019 tab on the home page.
Step 3: Enter the login credentials like application number and password.
Step 4: Submit the details to view the EPFO SSA Hall Ticket 2019.
Step 5: Kindly take a copy for your reference.
What next after downloading EPFO Admit card:
After downloading the admit card candidates have to verify the details on the admit card. In order to avoid such discrepancies in the admit card details candidates have to verify the details on the admit card. Because it will lead to rejection of the candidates at any stage in the EPFO selection. Such detail to be cross-checked on the EPFO Admit card 2019:-
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Date Of Birth
- Email ID
- Examination venue & code
- Examination Date & Time
- Signature & photograph of the candidate
- Instructions for the Examination
- Things not allowed to the examination
Admit card for EPFO Selection 2019:
For all selection stages admit card will be issued separately for the qualified candidates. The shortlisting of candidates will be done on the basis of the result of the previous selection/test.
EPFO Prelims Admit card:
- EPFO Prelims examination is scheduled to be held on 31st August & 1 September.
- All registered candidates can download their EPFO Prelims Admit card from 9 August to 31st August 2019.
Phase I – Preliminary Examination pattern:
- The medium of question paper in Prelims examination will be in both English and Hindi.
- Prelims will contain 100 questions with a duration of 60 minutes.
|Name of the Test||No. of Qs.||Max.Marks|
EPFO Mains Admit card:
- Qualified candidates from prelims can download the admit card for EPFO Mains exam 2019. It will be released after the Prelims result.
Phase II – Mains Examination pattern:
- The main examination can have 153 questions for a total of 230 marks with 2 hours and 45 minutes.
|Name of the Test||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks|
|General/ Economy/Financial Awareness||40||40|
EPFO Computer Skill Test Admit Card:
- Candidates who are are qualified in mains examination have to appear for the Skill Test/Type Test.
- To qualify the skill test candidates to satisfy the requirement of 5000 key depression per hour with speed and accuracy.
In cases where more than one candidate secure the equal aggregates marks in Phase-II tie will be resolved in the following ways:
- Date of Birth, with older candidates, placed higher.
- Alphabetical order in which names of the candidates appear
Documents to be carried along with EPFO Admit card:
Along with the admit card candidates have to carry photo identification proof for the verification. Submitting the photo identification proof should be in original and no blurred photograph. Some acceptable of Identification proof is listed below:-
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- 10th / 12th Mark Sheet
- Graduation Certificate
- PAN card
- Any authorized Id from Gazetted officer
EPFO Examination Centres:
- Candidates can choose their preferable examination centres while registering the online application.
- After submitting the application there is no provision to change exam centre,time and session at anycast.
- Authority will have rights to increase or decrease the examination centres based on no of candidates available.
EPFO Recruitment Vacancies: 2189 Posts
- Gujarat: 70 Posts
- Maharashtra: 545 Posts
- Uttarakhand: 57 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh: 55 Posts
- Bihar: 32 Posts
- Chattisgarh: 60 Posts
- Goa: 20 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh: 57 Posts
- Rajasthan: 53 Posts
- Karnataka: 182 Posts
- Kerala, Lakshwadeep: 27 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh: 60 Posts
- AP, Assam, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura: 32 Posts
- Orissa: 56 Posts
- Punjab & Chandigarh: 6 Posts
- Telangana: 151 Posts
- Haryana: 231 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh: 353 Posts