5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
ECS Off Campus Drive 2021 scheduled to hire for the role of Software Engineer for B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Experience||6 Months-5 Years|
|Test Date||12 March 2021|
|Last Date||21 March 2021|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA from recognized university
- Years of Experience: 6 months to 5 years of Relevant Experience
- Required skills: Development using Python
- 6 months to 5 years of relevant experience
- In-depth/strong hands-on development skills using Python 3.x.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on Python OOP concepts and data structures.
- Strong notions of Python coding best practices, styling guide (PEP 8) and linting (Flake8).
- Proven experience of writing test cases using Pytest.
- Experience with development of REST API endpoints.
- Experience on working with version-control systems like Git, Bitbucket.
- Experience with development on AWS platform.
- Experience with building, troubleshooting and maintaining backend architecture for cloud-native applications.
- Experience of working with databases (SQL/NoSQL).
- Experience of working in Agile teams as a developer.
- Experience of working in CI/CD set up.
- Ability to work across multiple teams and multiple projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Building complex, enterprise-transforming applications on diverse platforms and technologies.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
- Working closely with other developers, QA Teams, UX designers, Business Analysts and Product Owner.
- Working in different domains and client environments.
- Documenting standard operating procedures.
You will get to:
- Build custom software using cutting edge technologies and tools.
- Work with amazing and talented people to make innovative solutions a reality.
- Work in a dynamic environment where your talent is valued over your job title or years of experience.
- Travel overseas and work with diverse teams.
- Build your own career path.
How to Apply for ECS Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link and attend the test between 12 March 2021 to 21 March 2021 .
Note: You will require a webcam to be able to take this test. Please have a functional webcam-enabled and grant access to the pop-up on the browser.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now