Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2022 – Central Hospital, East Coast Railway, Bhubaneswar scheduled walk-in-interview for recruitment for the post of Apprentices. Candidates with the qualification of 10th/ 10+2 are eligible to apply for this job. The selection is based on the merit list. Interested and eligible students can apply for these positions through online on or before the last date i.e. 7 March 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2022:
East Coast Railway Walk-in-Interview 2022 for Paramedical Staff:
|Salary||As per Apprentices Act 1961|
|Last Date||7 March 2022|
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Age Limit (as on 07.03.2022):
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on the cut-off date for receiving application that is to say 07.03.2022.
Total Vacancies: 756 Posts
|Trade||Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar||Khurda Road Division||Sambalpur Division||Waltair Division|
|Refrigeration & A.C. Mechanical||6||11||–||1|
|Sheet Metal Worker||20||–||–||–|
|TOTAL||190 posts||237 posts||66 posts||263 posts|
- The salary for the post of Apprenticeship will be As per Apprentices Act 1961
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification.
- The merit list will be prepared by taking average of matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] plus ITI (in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done) marks.
- The panel will be prepared taking the average of the %age marks obtained by the candidate in both matriculation and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
- Shortlisted candidates, thus enlisted, will be called for document/Certificate verification to the extent of 1.5 times of the notified vacancies.
Application Fees :
- The application fees for the post of Apprentices is Rs.100
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of online application process. The payment can be made by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking / e-wallets, etc.
How to apply for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates apply for these positions through online on the official website given below on or before 7 March 2022.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now