Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
DSE Assam Recruitment 2020 – Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Statistical Assistant, Junior Assistant – 133 posts. Candidates who completed a Bachelor’s Degree within the age limit of 18 to 35 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the OMR based examination and computer proficiency test. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in) website on or before 23 June 2020. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- ICSIL Recruitment 2020 for Data Entry Operators
- CGPSC Recruitment 2020 for Forest Service Examination
DSE Assam Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Statistical Assistant/ Junior Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.14,000 – 60,500/-|
|Last Date||23 June 2020|
Directorate of Secondary Education Assam Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Graduate with Statistics or Economics or Mathematics as one of the subject in degree level and knowledge of computer.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor degree from a recognized University or any examination declared equivalent by the Government.
- Candidate must possess computer skills for handling data and text on computer
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2020): 18 to 38 years
Post Wise Vacancies: Total – 133 posts
- Statistical Assistant – 14 posts
- Junior Assistant (District Level & Govt School Level) – 99 posts
- Junior Assistant (Head Office) – 20 posts
- Statistical Assistant – Rs. 14,000 – 60,500/- Plus Grade Pay 7600/-
- Junior Assistant (District Level & Govt School Level) – Rs. 14,000 — 60,500/- Plus Grade Pay 5600/-
- Junior Assistant (Head Office) – Rs. 14,000 – 60,500/- Plus Grade Pay 6200/-
DSE Assam Recruitment Selection Process for Statistical Asst/ Jr Asst:
- There will be OMR based examination for total 100 marks and one computer proficiency test with reference to writing ability for total 50 marks.
How to Apply DSE Assam Recruitment 2020 for Statistical Asst/ Jr Asst?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in) website from 08 June 2020, 12.00 noon to 23 June 2020 till midnight.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
The following documents in original will have to be produced at the time of document verification if called for and photocopies of all certificates etc are to be submitted:
- 2 copies of passport size colour photograph which is uploaded during filling up of online application form.
- Admit card of HSLC or equivalent or birth certificate for age proof.
- All marks sheets and passed certificate.
- Caste certificate (where applicable)
- Person with Disability certificate.
- Permanent residence certificate.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now