CGPSC Recruitment 2018 – Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission(CGPSC) job notification for State Service Examination for 160 vacancies of various roles. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
CGPSC Recruitment 2018-19:
|Exam Name||State Sevice Exam|
|Job Role||Collector, DSP, Inspector, Officers & Others|
|Salary||Up to Rs.56,100/-|
|Last date||5 January 2019|
Chhattisgarh PSC Detailed Eligibility:
Education Qualification: A candidate must hold a degree from any recognized University/ Institute.
|Name of Post||Height (Man)||Chest (Without Exn.)||Chest (With Exn.)|
|Dy. Superintendent of Police||168 cm||84 cm||89 cm.|
|District Excise Officer||5’4″||31″||33″|
|Transport SubInspector||165 cm.||81.50 cm.||–|
|Excise Sub-Inspector||165 cm.||81 cm.||85 cm.|
|Assistant Jailor||1.65 m.||0.80 m||–|
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2018): 21 to 30 years (35 years for Chhattisgarh domicile & 5 Years relaxable by SC/ST/ Divorced Women candidates)
Job Roles – CGPSC State Service Exam 2019
- State Civil Service (Deputy Collector)
- State Police Service (Dy. Superintendent of Police)
- State Accounts Service
- Commercial Tax Officer
- District Excise Officer
- Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies
- Labour Officer
- District Registrar
- Employment Officer
- Block Development Officer
- Commercial Tax Inspector
- Excise Sub-Inspector
- Assistant Jailor
- Project Officer
- Assistant Project officer & Others
CGPSC Recruitment – SSE Selection process:
The combined competitive examination comprises following successive stages:
- The State Services Preliminary Examination – will only serve as a screening test for selecting candidates for the Main Examination
- State Services Main Examination (Written Examination and Interview) for final selection of candidates for the various categories of services and post.
Scheme of Preliminary Examination:
- Preliminary Examinations there will be 2 compulsory papers of 02 hours duration each.
- Both the question papers will have objective type multiple choice questions.
- There will be five choices of answers for each question out of which one is to be selected.
- For each wrong answer 1/3marks of marks of correct answer will be deducted.
|Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Minimum Qualifying Marks: For Unreserved category will be 33% and 23% for Reserved categories and handicapped candidates.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now