5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
CGPSC Recruitment 2020 – Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has released the job notification for Forest Service Examination 2020 for the post of Forest Ranger – 157 vacancies, Assistant Forest Guard – 21 vacancies. Candidates who completed their Degree within the age limit of 21 to 30 years can apply for this exam. The selection process is based on the Physical Eligibility Test (PET), written test and interview. Eligible candidates can apply online at (www.psc.cg.gov.in) website from 16 June to 15 July 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2020 for News Editor/Stenographer
- NIO Recruitment 2020 for Technical Assistant
- PPSC Recruitment 2020 for Punjab Civil Service/ Deputy Superintendent of Police
CGPSC Recruitment 2020:
CGPSC Recruitment 2020 for Forest Service Exam 2020:
|Exam Name||Forest Service Exam 2020|
|Job Role||Forest Ranger/ Assistant Forest Guard|
|Salary||Rs.38,100 – 56,100/-|
|Application Starting Date||16 June 2020|
|Last date||15 July 2020|
Chhattisgarh PSC Detailed Eligibility:
For Forest Ranger/ Assistant Forest Guard:
- Candidate should pass 12th in Biology/ Physics/ Chemistry and Graduation degree in at least one of the subject of Agriculture, Botany, Computer Applications/ Service, Environmental Science, Forestry, Geology, etc
Physical Eligibility Test:
- Height (UR, OBC, SC): 163 cms (Male), 150 cms (Female)
- Height (ST): 152 cms (Male), 145 cms (Female)
- Chest: 79 – 84 cms (Male), 79 – 49 cms (Female),
- PET (4 Hours Walking): 26 Km (Male), 16 Km (Female),
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020): 21 to 30 years
Post Wise Vacancies: (Total – 178 posts)
- Forest Ranger – 157 Posts
- Assistant Forest Guard – 21 Posts
Pay Scale Details:
- Forest Ranger – Rs.38,100/-
- Assistant Forest Guard – Rs.56,100/-
CGPSC Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on Physical Eligibility Test (PET), written test (CGPSC Forest Service Exam 2020) and Interview.
- For SC/ ST/ OBC (NonCreamy layer) & PWD candidates of Chhattisgarh: Rs. 300/-
- For other categories & out of Chhattisgarh candidates: Rs. 400/-
How to Apply CGPSC Recruitment for Forest Service Exam 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.psc.cg.gov.in) website from 16 June to 15 July 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link will be activated on 16 June 2020)
Important Dates – CGPSC Recruitment:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 16.06.2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15.07.2020
- Edit Correction of Application Form: 18.07.2020 to 24.07.2020
- Date of Examination: 20.09.2020
CGPSC Recruitment for Assistant Engineer(Engineering Service Exam): (Expired)
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer|
|Last date||10 March 2020|
Educational Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech Engineering in Civil Engineering/Electrical Engineering
Discipline wise vacancies: 89 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) Water Institute Department -44 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) Public Works Department-3 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) Public Health Engineering Department-3 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) Public Health Engineering Department-10 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) Panchayat and Village Development Department-28 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical)Panchayat and Village Development Department-1 Post
Age limit(As on 1.1.2020): 21 to 30 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
CGPSC Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process is based on performance in Written test and Interviews.
- Written examination will be conducted for 600 marks of objective type multiple choice questions.
- For General candidates: Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates: Rs.300/-
- Application Fee paid online mode only.
How to apply for CGPSC Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 10 February 2020 to 10 March 2020
For More Details & Apply: Click here
CGPSC Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at CGPSC Recruitment?
Ans. At present CGPSC having vacancies for Forest Ranger/ Assistant Forest Guard - 178 posts
Q2.Who can apply for CGPSC Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who completed Degree are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for CGPSC Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply for this post online at (www.psc.cg.gov.in) website from 16 June to 15 July 2020.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now