CGPSC Recruitment 2019 – Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has released the job notification for State Service Examination 2019 for the post of State Civil Services, State Police Service, Chhattisgarh State Finance Services, Food Officer/ Asst Director, Assistant Director/District Women & Child Development Officer, Assistant Director, Child Development Project Officer, Chhattisgarh Subordinate Service, Asst Superintended,Nayab Tahasildar, Exercise Sub Inspector, Deputy Register, Commercial Tax Inspector, Cooperative Inspector/ Cooperative Extension Officer, Assistant Jail Officer with 199 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of any degree within the age limit of 21 to 30 years can apply for this exam. The selection process is based on the Preliminary and Main Examination. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online from 6 December 2019 to 4 January 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
CGPSC Recruitment 2019-20:
|Exam Name||State Sevice Exam|
|Job Role||State Civil Services/ State Police Service/ Cooperative Inspector & Others|
|Salary||Up to Rs.56,100/-|
|Last date||4 January 2020|
Chhattisgarh PSC Detailed Eligibility:
- Candidate should complete any degree from a recognized University/ Institute.
|Name of Post||Height (Man)||Chest (Without Exn.)||Chest (With Exn.)|
|Dy. Superintendent of Police||168 cm||84 cm||89 cm.|
|District Excise Officer||5’4″||31″||33″|
|Transport SubInspector||165 cm.||81.50 cm.||–|
|Excise Sub-Inspector||165 cm.||81 cm.||85 cm.|
|Assistant Jailor||1.65 m.||0.80 m||–|
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2019): 21 to 30 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 Years
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 Years
Post Wise Vacancies: (Total – 199 posts)
- State Civil Services – 15 Posts
- State Police Service – 30 Posts
- Chhattisgarh State Finance Services – 11 Posts
- Food Officer/ Asst Director – 1 Post
- Assistant Director/District Women & Child Development Officer– 1 Post
- Assistant Director – 5 Posts
- Child Development Project Officer – 9 Posts
- Chhattisgarh Subordinate Service – 27 Posts
- Asst Superintended – 19 Posts
- Nayab Tahasildar – 14 Posts
- Exercise Sub Inspector – 12 Posts
- Deputy Register – 1 Post
- Commercial Tax Inspector – 17 Posts
- Cooperative Inspector/ Cooperative Extension Officer – 30 Posts
- Assistant Jail Officer – 7 Posts
CGPSC Recruitment – SSE Selection Process:
The combined competitive examination comprises the following successive stages:
- The State Services Preliminary Examination – will only serve as a screening test for selecting candidates for the Main Examination
- State Services Main Examination (Written Examination and Interview) for final selection of candidates for the various categories of services and post.
Scheme of Preliminary Examination:
- Preliminary Examinations there will be 2 compulsory papers of 02 hours duration each.
- Both the question papers will have objective type multiple choice questions.
- There will be five choices of answers for each question out of which one is to be selected.
- For each wrong answer 1/3marks of marks of correct answer will be deducted.
|Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- For Unreserved category: 33%
- for Reserved categories and handicapped candidates: 23%
Mains Examination & Interview:
- The main examination will be of conventional nature i.e. short/ medium/ long answers type
- All the questions papers except first “Language” may be answered in Hindi or English chosen by the candidates
|Paper-I (Language)||200||3 Hrs|
|Paper-II (Essay)||200||3 Hrs|
|Paper-III (General Studies I)||200||3 Hrs|
|Paper-IV (General Studies II)||200||3 Hrs|
|Paper-V (General Studies III)||200||3 Hrs|
|Paper-VI (General Studies IV)||200||3 Hrs|
|Paper-VII (General Studies V)||200||3 Hrs|
|Interview/ Personality Test||150||–|
|Grand Total Marks||1500|
- For SC/ ST/ OBC (NonCreamy layer) & PWD candidates of Chhattisgarh: Rs. 300/-
- For other categories & out of Chhattisgarh candidates: Rs. 400/-
How to Apply for CGPSC Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 6 December 2019 to 4 January 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here (Link will be activated on 6 December 2019)
Important Dates – CGPSC Recruitment:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 06 December 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04 January 2020
- Edit Correction of Application Form: 07 January 2020 to 13 January 2020
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 9 February 2020
- Date of Main Examination: 17 to 20 June 2020