Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
NIO Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Project Associate / Project Assistant in various disciplines. There are 07 vacancies available for above mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc/M.Sc are eligible to apply for the job. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
NIO Recruitment 2023 for Project Associate / Project Assistant:
|Job Role||Project Associate / Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||07 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 20,000 – 25,000/-|
|Last Date||05 March 2023|
Project Associate -I :
- M.Sc Marine Biology / Zoology (specialization in Oceanography).
- M.Sc. in Marine Science/ Environmental Science/ Marine Chemistry.
- Knowledge or experience of water quality monitoring and Environmental Impact Assessment studies.
- Six months of experience in marine benthic sample collection and analyses specially macro/meiobenthic taxa; identification and quantification by using image analysis.
Project Name : Comprehensive Marine Environment Impact Assessment Study for release of Treated industrial Effluent from Kalyan Bhiwandi into Ulhas Estuary.
- M.Sc Marine Biology / Marine Science.
- Desirable : Candidate having experience in marine biological sample (especially phytoplankton) collection.
- The selected candidate will have to carry out sample collection in the coastal areas by boat/trawler/cruise participation.
- Sample processing and analysis for identification of phytoplankton.
- Data analysis and writing of reports.
Project Name : Marine Environmental Monitoring off Sikka during and after construction of Berth A2
- M.Sc Marine Biology.
- Desirable : Six months of research experience in macrobenthos sampling, identification and data analyses.
- Knowledge of taxonomic identification of macrobenthic species.
- Field sample collection in the coastal/estuarine areas by boat/ trawler/cruise participation.
- Sample processing and identification of macrobenthic fauna to the lowest possible level.
- Data analysis and writing of reports.
Project Assistant :
Project Name : Periodic monitoring of Amba estuary (May 2018).
- B.Sc.Information Technology.
- Desirable : Candidates with more than four years of experience in the field of scientific project administration / handling related works and experience in handling scientific report related managements.
- Good expertise in data entry, official letter preparation related to project activities using computer software.
- Candidates should have adequate knowledge in the communication with clients related to the project activities.
- The selected candidate has to maintain and upkeep the official data and contract scientific project related management activities.
- Preparation of various bills related to projects and office work.
Age Limit ( As on 05 March 2023 ) :
- Project Assistant : 50 years
- Project Associate -I : 35 years
No.of.Vacancies : 07 Posts
- Project Assistant : Rs 20,000/-
- Project Associate -I : Rs 25,000/-
- Project Assistant : 01 Posts
- Project Associate -I : 06 Posts
Selection Process of NIO Recruitment 2023 :
- The selection process includes Interview.
- If number of applications are more, then selection committee will fix a criteria to shortlist the applicants.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- Selection will be done on the basis of online interview through either Skype/Google Meet/Zoom or any other suitable software, as decided by the competent authority.
- The short-listed candidates will be informed through e-mail/website.
- The interview date will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates through email.
How to apply for NIO Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending prescribed application form to the mentioned mail-id on or before 05 March 2023.
For more details & Application Form : Click here
Mail-id : email@example.com
Note : The engagement will be on purely temporary and contractual basis for the period mentioned in the advertisement.