Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2018 – All India Radio, New Delhi announced notifications for Monitoring-cum-Content Assistant vacancies. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Monitoring-cum-Content Assistant|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||31 July 2018|
- Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication from any recognised University. Or
- Degree in any discipline with PGdegree/diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication.
- Proficiency in English and Hindi.
- Diploma from the National School of Drama, New Delhi or the Film and Television Institute of India.
- Acquaintance with culture, traditions and the literatures of India.
- Knowledge of foreign language & acquaintance with International Affairs.
- Record of literary or dramatic or debating or musical achievements or publications on literary or scientific subjects.
- Proficiency in the use of computers/internet and social media.
Age limit: 21 to 35 years
Prasar Bharati – Selection process:
The selection process will be based on written test followed by personal interview.
How to apply Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates may apply on a plain paper enclosing therewith a copy of resume and copies of the relevant documents to the following postal address on or before 31 July 2018.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
For More details: Click here
The Assistant Director (Programmes),
Room No.403, New Broadcasting House,
External Services Division,
All India Radio,
New Delhi – 110001.