Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2023 – Prasar Bharti, All India Radio invites applications from candidates for Anchor-cum-Correspondent Grade II. There are 02 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates who completed Any degree/PG Diploma can apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Prasar Bharati- It is India’s largest public broadcasting agency. It was formed on 23 November 1997. The headquarters is in New Delhi. Dr A. Surya Prakash is the chairperson and Shashi Shekhar Vempati is the CEO of Prasar Bharati. The child agencies are All India Radio and Doordarshan these are the earlier media units of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2023 for Anchor-cum-Correspondent Grade-II:
|Job Role||Anchor-cum-Correspondent Grade-II|
|Qualification||Any degree/PG Diploma|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||06 August 2023|
News Reader and Translator:
- Degree from a recognized university/institute
- Degree/PG Diploma in Journalism from a recognized university/institute
- Camera-friendly face with a voice of very good quality suitable for telecast Correct Pronunciation and excellent modulation
- Knowledge of current affairs/regional/national/foreign affairs
- Ability to interview people who matter in news
- Proficiency in concerned languages
- Experience: 2 Years
Nature of duties:
- Impactful voice along with good presentation skills for AV medium, Report and write news stories for broadcast
- Write scripts for TV and digital mediums in an engaging manner.
- Conduct Interviews on-demand basis for special programs.
- Organize and produce Exclusive Interviews
Duration of Engagement: 2 Years
Age Limit ( As on 27 July 2023 ): 30 Years
Salary: Rs. 35,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 02 Posts
The selection process includes an Interview.
How to Apply for Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website latest by 06 August 2023.
For More Details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.