PPSC Recruitment 2018 – Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Job notifications for 14 vacancies of Assistant Town Planner. The detailed eligibility and application process of PPSC Recruitment are given below.
PPSC Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Assistant Town Planner|
|Last Date||28 November 2018|
Educational Qualification: Should Possess Masters Degree in Town and Country Planning or its equivalent from a recognized university or institution making the holder eligible for associate membership of the Institute of Town Planners (India).
Note: Punjabi up to Matric standard or its equivalent is essential.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2018): 18 to 37 years.
Relaxations in upper age limit:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- 42 years for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab.
- 45 years for State/Government employees.
- 47 years for Physically Handicapped of Punjab.
- Others as per Government norms.
PPSC ATP Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the following stages
- Written Test (120 questions of 2.5 marks each – Total 300 Marks) – Competitive Exam
- Interview – 40 Marks.
Scheme of Examination: (Duration – 2 hours and 30 minutes)
|Subject||No. of Qns||Max. Marks|
|Logical Reasoning and Mental ability||10||25|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs||10||25|
- SC/ST of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only: Rs.1,125/-
- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state only: Rs.500/-
- All Others Categories (including Lineal Descendent of Ex-servicemen, Punjab): Rs.3,000/-
- Physically Handicapped, Punjab State only: Rs.1,750/-
How to apply PPSC Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 28 November 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here (Select Open Advertisement)
- Date of Notification & Starting date of Application: 05/11/2018
- Last date for filling Online Application Form: 28/11/2018
- Last date for depositing Online Application Fee: 05/12/2018
- Date of written examination (tentatively): 16 December 2018.