PPSC Recruitment 2018 – Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Job notifications for Assistant Mechanical Engineer, Works Manager, Assistant Controller, Scientific Assistant (Toxicology), Scientific Assistant (Photography), Scientific Assistant (Physics), Mining Officer, Planning Officer.The detailed eligibility and application process of PPSC Recruitment are given below.
PPSC Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer, Works Manager, Asst Controller, Scientific Assistant & Others|
|Last Date||21 May 2018|
PPSC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Assistant Mechanical Engineer:
Graduate in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University with specialization in Automobile Engineering.
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University with specialization in Automobile Engineering and at least two years experience in supervisory capacity in a Govt. Transport undertaking. OR
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering from a recognized university with five years experience in supervisory capacity in a Motor workshop of Government department or Transport undertaking.
A degree of B.Tech/B.E in Printing Technology from a recognized university or Institution and should have two years experience on a supervisory post in the management of a printing press employing not less than one hundred employees.
Scientific Assistant (Toxicology)
- M.Sc degree in Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry or Forensic Science or its equivalent from a recognised University or institution and
- Should have passed B.Sc Examination from a recognised University or institution with Chemistry as one of the subject.
Scientific Assistant (Photography):
- M.Sc degree in any subject from a recognised University or institution and should possess B.Sc degree with one of the subjects as Physics and
- Should have passed B.Sc degree from a recognised University or institution with Physics and two years diploma in Scientific Photography.
Scientific Assistant (Physics):
- M.Sc. degree in Physics or Forensic Science or its equivalent from a recognised university or institution and
- Should have passed B.Sc Examination from recognised university or institution with Physics as one of the subject.
- A degree of Master of Science in Geology or a degree of B.Sc in Mines from a recognized university or institution; or
- Should possess a diploma in Mining from the Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Town and Country Planning or its equivalent from a recognized university or institution OR
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or its equivalent from a recognized university or institution making the holder eligible for Associate Membership of Institute of Architects.
Note: Punjabi up to Matric standard or its equivalent is essential for all the above posts.
Age limit(As on 01.01.2018): 18 to 37 years.
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 42 years for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab.
- 47 years for Physically Handicapped of Punjab.
PPSC Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 66 Posts
- Assistant Mechanical Engineer – 8 Posts
- Works Manager – 7 posts
- Assistant Controller – 1 Post
- Scientific Assistant Toxicology – 3 Posts
Scientific Assistant Photography – 1 Post
- Scientific Assistant Physics – 1 Post
- Mining Officer – 3 Posts
- Planning Officer – 42 Posts
PPSC Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Common Competitive Examination for the above all the posts.
- Marks for Competitive Examination: 340 Marks (170 Questions of 2 marks each. Total time allotted will be 170 minutes)
- The interview will be conducted for 60 Marks
Scheme of Examination:
|Subject||No. of Qns||Max. Marks|
|Logical Reasoning & Mental Ability||40||80|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs||30||60|
- SC/ST of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only: Rs.1,125/-
- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state only: Rs.500/-
- All Others Categories (including Lineal Descendent of Ex-servicemen, Punjab): Rs.3,000/-
- Physically Handicapped, Punjab State only: Rs.1,750/-
How to apply PPSC Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 21 May 2018.After submitting successfully, send a print out online application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 4 June 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here (Select Open Advertisement)
Punjab Public Service Commission,
- Last date for filling Online Application Form: 21/05/2018
- Last date for depositing Online Application Fee: 28/05/2018
- Last Date of receipt of Hard Copy of Application Form along with relevant documents: 04/06/2018