PPSC Recruitment 2019 – Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Job notifications for 75 vacancies of Civil Judge (Junior Division). The detailed eligibility and application process of Punjab PSC Recruitment are given below.
PPSC Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Role||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|Last Date||8 May 2019|
- A Degree of Bachelor of Law of any University incorporated by Law in India or a Degree of Bachelor of Law of Punjab University (undivided), The Dacca University, The Tribhuwan University, Nepal. The Sind University or of the Rangoon or Mandalay University in Burma, or should be a Barrister of England or Ireland or member of the Faculty of Advocates of Scotland.
- Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard is essential.
Age limit (As on 08.05.2019): 21 to 37 years.
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 42 years for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab.
- 45 years for State/Government employees.
- 47 years for Physically Handicapped of Punjab.
- Others as per Government norms.
PPSC Recruitment Civil Judge – Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the following stages
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Viva Voce
Scheme of Main Examination:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now