ICSIL Recruitment 2018 – Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL) Job notifications for 670 Vacancies of IT Assistants in various Government Schools in Delhi.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
ICSIL Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||IT Assistant|
|Last Date||7 May 2018|
- Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.) Or
- M.Sc. (Computer Science) Or
- B.E.(Computer) Or
- B.Sc. with Computer Science/IT Or
- Bachelor in Computer Application (B.C.A.) Or
- Graduates in any discipline with at least one year Diploma in Computers.
- Candidate must have minimum typing speed of 20 wpm with minimum 80% accuracy
Note: Candidates with last semester result awaited or incomplete degrees are not eligible to apply and their application will be rejected.
- Candidate must possess an experience of at least six months in the field of computer application
- Candidate should be well conversant in spoken as well as written Hindi & English languages.
Place of Posting: The place of deployment will be Delhi only. Candidates must be willing to travel to any place in Delhi as part of their job. They may work on morning/evening shift as per school requirement.
ICSIL Recruitment IT Assistant Selection Process:
Shortlisting of the candidates will be based on meeting the prescribed eligible Qualification criteria, typing test criteria and the performance during interaction.Candidates eligible after the typing test shall be called for interaction/ skill test.
Fees of Rs. 200/- (Non-refundable) shall be taken at the time of typing test and balance Rs. 800/- (Non-refundable) will be taken at the time of appointment.
How to apply ICSIL Recruitment for IT Assistant?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 7 May 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here