DIAT Recruitment 2018 – Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT), Pune scheduled walk-in-interview for one vacancy of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
DIAT Recruitment 2018:
DIAT Walk-in-Interview JRF – Dept of Applied Physics:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Venue Date||13 August 2018|
- M Sc in Physics/Chemistry/Electronics with NET/GATE/SET Qualification. OR
- M.E. / M.Tech Materials Engineering/Nanotechnology / Sensors Technology/ Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Desirable: Experience of working on sensors/devices/synthesis protocols/simulation of materials
Age Limit (As on 13.08.2018): Below 28 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST/Women and PH Candidates
- 3 years for OBC Candidates
Tenure Period: The position is purely temporary and is for a period of 3 Years OR co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
DIAT JRF Recruitment Selection Process:
An ‘Aptitude Test’ for ascertaining the aptitude of the candidates for research will be conducted by an Expert Committee during the ‘Interview’.
How to apply DIAT Recruitment 2018 for JRF?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 13 August 2018.
For More details: Click here
Venue Date & Time: 13th August 2018 at 10:00 Hrs
Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT)
Dept of Applied Physics,
Pune – 411 025
Documents Required: Interested candidates attend the ‘Walk-in-Interview’ at this Institute, duly filled application form along with their original Certificates/Testimonials etc (together with a set of attested copies of each) for detailed scrutiny.