DIAT Recruitment 2023: The Defence Institute of Advanced Technology has announced notification for the Junior Research Fellow(JRF) to work in ERIPR (DRDO) Sponsored Research Project. There are 03 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/M.S are eligible for this post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through Email. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
DIAT Recruitment 2023 for Junior Research Fellow:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Total Vacancies||03 Posts|
|Last Date||22 November 2023|
DRDO sponsored Project Name: “Development of Technology for Non-flammable Hydrogen Gas and its Applications”
Junior Research Fellow JRF:
- M.Sc./ M.S. in Organic Chemistry/Physical Chemistry/Polymer/Industrial Chemistry or equivalent degree in First Division with NET/ GATE qualification or Qualification of National Level examinations conducted by Central Govt. Institutions. OR
- B.E./B.Tech First Division with NET/GATE qualification or Qualification of National Level examinations conducted by Central Govt. Institutions OR
- M.E./M.Tech in First Division both at Graduate and Post graduate level. Specialization: Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Science & Tech./ Aerospace Engg./ Mechanical Engg. or equivalent
- For M.Sc. candidates, sound knowledge of organic synthesis or processes.
- Should have good knowledge of Combustion Science & Technology, Fire, Safety and Engineering, CFD.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience, strong aptitude for applied research and should be able to plan experiment and be able to write reports and articles.
Note: Recruited JRFs shall be encouraged to register for Ph.D. at this institute through proper channel as per DIAT norms
Duration: The position is purely temporary and is for a period of 12 Months or Co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
Age Limit ( As on 22 November 2023 ): Not to exceed 28 Years
- SC/ST, Women & PWD – 5 years
- OBC (NC) – 3 years
Stipend: Rs. 37,000/-Per Month
Note: Hostel accommodation may be provided subject to the availability on a payment basis. In addition to the monthly stipend, medical facilities limited to MI Room facilities shall be extended to the incumbent
No.of.Vacancies: 03 Posts
- The selection process includes an In-person/video conferencing Interview.
- Candidates must carry their original documents and application with a photoset of all necessary educational and other supporting documents/project reports/publications, etc., at the time of the interview
- In case of a large number of applications, the Principle Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking the qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement into
How to apply for DIAT Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates must send the Application form with a brief bio-data duly signed, Proof of Date of Birth, Mark sheets and degree Certificates in PDF form as a single file to the Co-Principal Investigator through Email on or before 22 November 2023
For more details: Click here.
Application form: Click here.
Email ID: email@example.com
Note: The subject title of the Email must be “Application for JRF Position”