DIAT Recruitment 2018 – Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT), Pune Jobs for one vacancy of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work on the DAIT sponsored Research Project titled “Design of Low-cost and High Resolution X-band Frequency Modulated Continuous Wave (FMCW) Radar”.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
DIAT Recruitment 2018:
Defence Institute of Advanced Technology Walk-in-Interview:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Venue Date||23 April 2018|
- M.E/M.Tech. in Digital signal processing, Radar Engineering, Radar signal processing, Microwave/Antenna/RF Systems and VLSI & Embedded systems with knowledge in MATLAB and VHDL programming. (OR)
- B.E/B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering with GATE Score and knowledge in MATLAB and VHDL programming.
- Minimum one years of research/ teaching experience.
Age Limit(As on 23.04.2018): Below 28 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST/Women and PH Candidates
- 3 years for OBC Candidates
Tenure: The position is purely temporary and is for a period of 2 Years OR co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
DIAT Recruitment JRF Selection Process:
An ‘Aptitude Test’ for ascertaining the aptitude of the candidates for research will be conducted by an Expert Committee during the ‘Interview’.
How to apply DIAT Recruitment 2018 for JRF?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 23 April 2018.
For More details: Click here
Venue Date & Time: 23rd April 2018 at 1000 Hrs
Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT)
Department of Electronics Engineering,
Documents Required: Interested candidates attend the ‘Walk-in-Interview’ at this Institute, duly filled application form along with their original Certificates/Testimonials etc (together with a set of attested copies of each) for detailed scrutiny.