CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment 2018 – CMC scheduled Walk-in-Interview for the post of
Research Associate, Project Assistant II & III. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Research Associate, Project Assistant II & Project Assistant III|
|Salary||Up to Rs.36,000/Month|
|Venue Date||10 & 11 July 2018|
Research Associate I:
- Ph.D. in (Computer Science Engineering or Electronics and Communications Engineering or Bio-medical Engineering) or
- M.E./M.Tech. (55%) in (Computer Science Engineering or Electronics and Communications Engineering or Bio-medical Engineering) or equivalent plus two years R&D experience
Project Assistant III:
- M.Sc. in (Electronics or Bio-medical) (55%) or equivalent with two years experience or
- M.E./M.Tech. in (Electronics and Communications Engineering or Embedded Systems or Bio-medical Engineering) (55%) or equivalent
Project Assistant II: B.E./B.Tech. (55%) in (Computer Science Engineering or Bio-medical Engineering) or equivalent.
Age limit (As on Date of Interview):
- Research Associate I & Project Assistant III: 35 years
- Project Assistant II: 30 years
Relaxations: 5 years for SC/ST, physically handicapped, OBC & Female candidates.
CSIR Madras Complex – List of vacancies: 4 Posts
- Research Associate I – 1 Post
- Project Assistant III – 2 Posts
- Project Assistant II – 1 Post
- Research Associate I: Rs.36,000/Month
- Project Assistant III: Rs.28,000/Month
- Project Assistant II: Rs.25,000/Month
CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection of candidates will be selected based on Written Test and/or Interview.
How to apply CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview at the following venue on
10 & 11 July 2018.
For More details: Click here
Application Form: Click here
Venue Date & Time: 10 & 11 July 2018 at 09:30 AM onwards
- 10.07.2018 (Tuesday) – Research Associate I & Project Assistant III
- 11.07.2018 (Wednesday) – Project Assistant II
CSIR-CEERI Chennai Centre,
Required documents: Interested candidates attend walk-in-interview with duly filled-in application in prescribed format along with original certificates/testimonials and one set of self-attested copies of certificates in proof of Educational qualification, Age and Community (for SC/ST/OBC), etc., and recent passport size photograph affixed on the application.