CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment 2019 – CMC scheduled Walk-in-Interview for the post of
Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant-II vacancies. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant-II|
|Venue Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Venue Date||3 May 2019|
Junior Research Fellow:
- M.Sc. in Chemistry / Physics with 55% marks and CSIR-UGC NET or GATE.
- Experience in the area of electrocatalysis will be preferred.
- BE/B.Tech in Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering with 55 % marks.
- Experience/Knowledge in the area of fuel cells will be preferred
Note: Freshers will be eligible for interview, only if they are able to produce, at least, Provisional Certificate or a consolidated mark sheet with the results.
Age limit (As on 03.05.2019):
- For Junior Research Fellow: Below 28 years
- For Project Assistant-II: Below 30 years
Relaxations: Relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST, physically handicapped, OBC and female candidates.
Post wise vacancies: 2 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow – 1 Post
- Project Assistant-II – 1 Post
CSIR Madras Complex JRF/PA Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on overall academic records and performance in the Interview.
- Candidates may be required to undergo a written test before the walk-in-interview, if necessary.
How to apply CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 3 May 2019.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Venue Date & Time: 3rd May 2019 (Friday) at 9:30 AM
CSIR-CECRI Madras Centre,
CSIR Road, CSIR Campus,
Taramani, Chennai – 600113.
- opp. ASCENDAS IT Park
- Behind TIDEL PARK
Required documents: Interested candidates may walk-in for this position with an application in the prescribed format appended, along with original and self-attested copies of certificates &testimonials in proof of Qualification, Age and Community (for SC/ST/OBC), etc., and recent passport size photograph affixed on the application.