Consultadd Off Campus Drive 2017 scheduled for B.E/B.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Consultadd Off Campus Drive 2017:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 3.2 LPA|
|Venue Date||28 April 2017|
Eligibility: BE/BTech (CS/IT). Minimum 55% throughout HSC and SSC, 60% in B.E or B.Tech
Work Shift: Early Morning Shift and Night Shift
- Strong Technical knowledge of computer science subjects.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Must have knowledge very strong database concepts and SQL
- Basic understanding of advanced concepts like data warehouse and BI.
- Must have exposure on any of the programming language (C, C++, Java etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, along with an ability to influence and motivate others.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs.
- Strong passion for working with a startup company and being a part of the growth.
- Possesses superior organizational skills. Is able to effectively manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines consistently
- Proactive and able to solve problems effectively and rapidly using excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and a good eye for details.
- Good organizational and time management skills, an ability to work to deadlines.
- Willing to work in multiple shift according to business needs
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
How to apply Consultadd Off Campus Drive 2017?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in onlne and attend the drive in following venue on 28 April 2017.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now