Consultadd Off Campus Drive 2017 scheduled for B.E/B.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Consultadd Off Campus Drive 2017:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 3.2 LPA|
|Venue Date||28 April 2017|
Eligibility: BE/BTech (CS/IT). Minimum 55% throughout HSC and SSC, 60% in B.E or B.Tech
Work Shift: Early Morning Shift and Night Shift
- Strong Technical knowledge of computer science subjects.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Must have knowledge very strong database concepts and SQL
- Basic understanding of advanced concepts like data warehouse and BI.
- Must have exposure on any of the programming language (C, C++, Java etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, along with an ability to influence and motivate others.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs.
- Strong passion for working with a startup company and being a part of the growth.
- Possesses superior organizational skills. Is able to effectively manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines consistently
- Proactive and able to solve problems effectively and rapidly using excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and a good eye for details.
- Good organizational and time management skills, an ability to work to deadlines.
- Willing to work in multiple shift according to business needs
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
How to apply Consultadd Off Campus Drive 2017?
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now