Coffee Board Recruitment 2020 – Coffee Board invites applications for the post of Technical Assistants – 02 posts purely on temporary and contractual basis at Coffee Quality Division of Coffee Board, Bengaluru. Candidates with the qualification of M.Sc within the age limit of 35 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates send their duly filled application along with required documents through email id: [email protected] on or before 31 July 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- IIAP Recruitment 2020 for Engineer Trainee
- OUAT Walk-in-Interview 2020 for Office Assistant/ Field Research Assistant
- KCG Recruitment 2020 for Consultant
Coffee Board Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Technical Assistants|
|Job Location||Bengaluru (Karnataka)|
|Last Date||31 July 2020|
- M.Sc in Food Science & Technology/ Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Analytical Instrumentation from a recognised university.
- Desirable: Food / Research Laboratory work experience with knowledge and hands-on experience in handling laboratory equipment and sample preparation.
Upper Age Limit (as on 31.07.2020): Not exceed 35 years
Coffee Board Recruitment Selection Process for Technical Assistants
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
- The call letters for the interview to the shortlisted candidates will be sent only by e-mail.
How to Apply Coffee Board Recruitment 2020 for Technical Assistants?
All interested and eligible candidates should send the application in the prescribed format along with scanned relevant documents(convert into PDF Format) by email addressed to [email protected] on or before 31 July 2020.
Note: Mention “Application for the post of Technical assistants” in the subject line of the email.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here