CLRI Recruitment 2019 – CSIR-Central Leather Research Institute (CLRI), Chennai notification for posts of Technical Officer and Technical Assistants in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility criteria and venue details are given below.
CLRI Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Technical Officer, Technical Assistant|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 March 2019|
Technical Officer: B.E/B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering/Electrical Engineering or its equivalent with 55% marks from a recognized Institute /Organization.
- 1st Class B.Sc (Chemistry/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology) with 01 year full time Professional qualification or 01 year experience in the relevant discipline from a recognized Institute /Organization
- 1st Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Footwear Technology of at least 3 years full time duration or at least 2 years full time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma courses or its equivalent with 02 years’ experience in the relevant area/field
- 1st Class Bachelor of Physiotherapy with 01 year full time Professional qualification or 01 year experience in the relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/ Organization.
- 1st Class Diploma in Leather Technology of at least 3 years full time duration or at least 2 years full time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma courses or its equivalent with experience of 02 years in the relevant area/field.
Age limit (As on 15.03.2019):
- Technical Officer: Below 35 years
- Technical Assistant: Below 28 years
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ ST
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – 10 years (15 years for SCs/STs and 13 years for OBCs)
CLRI – List of vacancies: 17 Posts
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now