Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2017- CCI Job notification announced for the post of Engineer (Civil & Electrical), Account Officer.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Engineer, Account Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||9 November 2017|
- Engineering Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Relevant experience in design. project implementation, construction of industrial structures, foundation, large concrete silos for storing cement, clinker, raw meal and their maintenance in a reputed organization.
- Engineering Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Relevant experience in installation. commissioning., testing & maintenance of electrical equipments, high tension & low tension motors, switch gears, transformers and other heavy electrical installations and Power distribution & control in Cement Industry.
Accounts Officer(Finance & Accounts):
- CA/ICWA/ Full time 2 years MBA (Finance),
- Executive/Relevant experience in Finance and Accounts in manufacturing based company.
Note: All qualifications should be recognized by Indian University / Institutes recognized by
AICTE / UGC / appropriate statutory authority of Govt. Of India.
Age limit(As on 9.11.2017): Below 35 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Post wise Vacancies: 6 Posts
- Engineer(Civil) – 01 Post
- Engineer(Electrical) – 03 Posts
- Accounts Officer(Finance & Accounts) – 02 Posts
Cement Corporation of India Recruitment Selection process:
The Selection process is based on Interview.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
How to apply for Cement Corporation of India Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form CCI website www.cciltd.in and send application form along with required documents into following postal address on or before 9 November 2017.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Cement Corporation of India Ltd,
Post Box No. 3061
Lodhi Road Post Office
- Proof of Age- Matriculation certificate having date of birth
- Qualification — From graduation and above
- Caste (in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates – as per prescribed format for Central Govt.).
- Experience: Experience Certificate should be issued by the employer in support of experience with clear date of joining and relieving in support of experience details as furnished by candidate in the application form.
- Pay Scale/ CTC: latest salary slip, Certificate of CTC ( for private Candidates) from