Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2018 – CCI Job notification announced for the post of Engineer (Civil).The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Engineer (Civil)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||20 April 2018|
Educational Qualification: Engineering Degree in Civil Engineering.
Experience: Relevant experience in design, project implementation, construction of industrial structures, foundation, large concrete silos their maintenance in a reputed organization.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Note: All qualifications should be recognized by Indian University / Institutes recognized by
AICTE / UGC / appropriate statutory authority of Govt. Of India.
Age limit(As on 20.04.2018): Below 35 years.
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 5 years for Persons with Disabilities (PWDs)
- Others as per government policy.
CCi Job Locations: Bokajan (Assam), Rajban (Himachal Pradesh) and Tandur (Telangana)
The Selection process is based on Written Test/Interview.
How to apply for Cement Corporation of India Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form in CCI website (www.cciltd.in) and send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 20 April 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Cement Corporation of India Ltd,
Post Box No. 3061
Lodhi Road Post Office
- Proof of Age- Matriculation certificate having date of birth
- Qualification — From graduation and above
- Caste (in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates – as per prescribed format for Central Govt.).
- Experience: Experience Certificate should be issued by the employer in support of experience with clear date of joining and relieving in support of experience details as furnished by candidate in the application form.
- Pay Scale/ CTC: latest salary slip, Certificate of CTC ( for private Candidates) from current employer.