CDRI Recruitment 2019 – CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI) Job notifications for the post of Junior Research Fellow (Project), Project Assistant & Project Fellow. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
CDRI Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant, Project Fellow|
|Salary||Up to Rs.31,000/Month|
|Job Location||Lucknow (UP)|
|Venue Location||Lucknow (UP)|
|Venue Date||23 April 2019|
CDRI Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Project Fellow: M.Sc. in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Zoology/ Science (ZBC) with 55% marks
- M.Sc. in Life Sciences with 55% marks
- M.Sc./B.Tech. in Bioinformatics, Biotechnology/Life Sciences with 55% marks
- MLISC (Master degree in Library Science)
Junior Research Fellow (Project):
- M.Sc. in Biological Sciences with 55% marks and NET-LS qualified
- M.Sc. in Chemistry with 55% marks and NET-LS qualified
- M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry/ Natural Products with 55% marks and NET-LS qualified
- M.Sc. in Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry with 55% marks and INSPIRE/NET/GATE/
- M.Sc. in Chemistry with Organic Chemistry specialization with 55% marks and NET/LS/ GATE qualified
Project Assistant-I: B.Sc. in Chemistry with 55% marks
Project Assistant-III: M.Sc. in Chemistry or equivalent with 55% marks and two years of experience in natural products research.
Age Limit (As on 23.04.2019): Below 28 years (Relaxations as per govt policy)
Post wise vacancies: 16 Posts
- Project Fellow – 1 Post
- Project Assistant – 6 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow (Project) – 8 Posts
- Project Assistant-III – 1 Post
- Project Fellow: Rs.16,000/Month for 1st 2nd year & Rs.18,000/Month for 3rd year
- Project Assistant: Rs.16,000/Month
- Jr. Research Fellow: Rs.31,000/Month for 1st & 2nd year; Rs.35,000/Month for 3rd year
- Project Assistant-I: Rs.15,000/Month
- Project Assistant-III: Rs. 28,000/Month
CDRI Recruitment JRF/PA Selection Process:
The selection for all posts will be based on the performance of Written Test/Interview.
How to apply CDRI Recruitment 2019 for JRF/PA?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 23 April 2019.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Venue Date: 23rd April 2019 (Tuesday) Reporting Time: 09.00 AM to 10.00 AM
CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute,
B.S. 10/1, Sector 10,
Jankipuram Extension, Sitapur Road,
Docuemnts Required: Eligible candidates must bring with them a duly filled application (which can be downloaded from our website www.cdri.res.in), with original & attested copies of mark sheets/certificates etc. along with a recent passport size photograph.