Capgemini Off Campus Drive scheduled for 2019 Batch Engineering/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2019:
Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2019 for Engineering/MCA graduates:
|Salary||Rs 3.8 LPA|
|Venue Location||Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Chennai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune|
|Last Date||8 October 2019|
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Qualification – MCA , BE / BTech (open for only Circuit Branches -Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication and Electronics & Instrumentation)
- These drives and these positions are currently open for women candidates only
- Should have graduated in 2019
- Should have 60% and above in 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation (aggregate of 8 semesters) and MCA (aggregate of 6 semesters)
- Only 1 year gap in education is allowed after HSC
- No gap is allowed after Diploma
- Must possess excellent English written / spoken communication skills
- Selected candidates should be available to join immediately, if needed
- Selected candidates will have to sign a 2-year Service Agreement on the day of joining
- Must be open to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Online Tests – Analytical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude Test (50 min) + Written English Test (30 min)
- Pseudo code test – 25 min (Data Structure + Algorithms)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to apply Capgemini Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online on or before 8 October 2019.Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through E-Mail.
To Apply: Click here