Capgemini Off Campus Drive scheduled for 2019 Batch Engineering graduates & role of Service Desk for 2018 batch Any degree graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2019:
Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2019 for Engineering graduates:
|Salary||Rs 3.8 LPA|
|Venue Date||2, 3 & 4 May 2019|
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Eligibility criteria – B.E/B.Tech students 2019 batch (Current final year)
- Student should complete his/her Graduation in the year 2019.
- Should have scored 60% or above in academics SSC, HSC and Graduation (aggregate of 6/7 semesters in graduation).
- Only 1 year gap is allowed post HSC (12th) and not after SSC (10th) or between the graduation years
- Must have good English written / verbal communication skills
- No Active ATKT/Backlog till 5th/6th/7th semester or during Capgemini selection process
- No gap is allowed after Diploma
- Students who have done 12th & Diploma both are not eligible
- Only circuit branches (Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science,
Computer Engineering, Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics
& Telecommunication and Electronics & Instrumentation) are eligible.
Note: Students those who have already appeared for on campus recruitment drive in their respective colleges (selected or rejected) should not appear again.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now