Capgemini Scheduled Off Campus Drive for Engineering 2016 Batch graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process for Capgemini Off Campus are given below.
Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2017:
|Batch-Year of Passing||2016|
Electronics & Communication,
Electronics & Telecommunication,
Electrical & Electronics,
Electronics & Instrumentation,
|Venue Date||25 January 2017|
|Last Date||20 January 2017|
Desired Candidate Profile:
Referred candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria
- Should have graduated in 2016.
- Should have 60% and above in academics in 10th, 12th and graduation (aggregate of 8 semesters).
- Must be from below mentioned specialization only – Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electrical & Electronics, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation.
- Only 1 year gap is allowed post HSC(12th) and not after SSC(10th) or between graduation years.
- Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills.
- Selected candidate should be ready to join on February 15, 2017.
- Selected candidates will have to sign 2 years’ Service Agreement on the day of joining.
- Must be open to relocate to any location (Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad), work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Candidates who have appeared for interview in Capgemini in the past 6 months are Not Eligible for this recruitment event.
How to Refer for Capgemini Off Campus Drive?
- Interested and eligible candidates ask any Capgemini Employee to refer you with details such as – Name of Candidate, Email ID, Phone Number, Education Details – % and year of passing for 10th, 12th/Diploma and graduation with specialization.
- Mention the, “Candidate Name – Current Location” e.g. (Reshma scaria – Mumbai), in the subject line.
- Last Date for submission of resume is, on or before 16:30 on January 20, 2017.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will receive invite letter to undergo selection process with unique id and details of mandatory documents required.
- Aptitude test Location : Will be communicated directly to shortlisted candidates and only those will be allowed to go through the Online Test Process.
- Resumes shared will be screened and ONLY shortlisted Candidates will be issued a call letter for aptitude test.