Capgemini Scheduled Off Campus Drive for B.E/B.Tech//BCA/B.Sc 2017 batch graduates for Service Desk role at Noida Office.The detailed eligibility and application process for Capgemini Off Campus are given below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Service Desk|
|Salary||Rs. 2.25 LPA to 2.50 LPA|
Desired Candidate Profile:
- B.E/B.Tech/BCA/BSC graduates
- Year of passing should be 2017
- Should have 50% & above overall academics
- No Backlogs Accepted
- Ready to work for rotational shifts
- Should have good written & verbal communication skills
- Should have excellent communication and English speaking skills
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
- Knowledge of basic computer operations.
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation.
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail.
- Good listening and responding skills.
- Should be willing to take up challenges and go extra mile to perform work responsibilities
- Should have great interpersonal skills and ability to perform under pressure
- Should have experience in a Technical call centre/ISP Help Desk/Technical Help Desk
How to apply Capgemini Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here