Capgemini Scheduled Off Campus Drive for B.E/B.Tech 2017 & 2018 batch graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process for Capgemini Off Campus are given below.
Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Batch||2017 & 2018|
|Salary||Rs. 2.4 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Location||Visakhapatnam (AP)|
|Las Date||21 & 22 August 2018|
Desired Candidate Profile:
Eligibility criteria for the BE / BTech 2017 & 2018 batch students to participate in the Campus Recruitment Process is as below :
- Graduated in 2017 & 2018
- Should have 60% or CGPA equivalent to 60% and above in academics in 10th, 12th and Graduation (aggregate of 8 semesters).
- Must be from mentioned specialization only – Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electrical & Electronics, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation.
- Only 1 year gap is allowed post HSC(12th) and not after SSC(10th) or between graduation years.
- Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills.
- Selected candidate should be ready to join immediately
- Selected candidates will have to sign 2 years’ Service Agreement on the day of joining.
- Must be open to relocate to any location (Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad), work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Candidates who have appeared for interview in Capgemini in the past 6 months are Not Eligible for this recruitment event.
Note for Students:
- Should be open for relocation to any of the company premises in India
- Must be ready to sign a service agreement for 2 years
- Should be willing to work for any of the Business Units/ Service lines
Selection Process : (Elimination to happen in each round)
- Online general aptitude test of 50 mins + written English test for 30 mins
- Pseudocode test for 30 mins
- Technical face to face interview
- HR Round
Online Test pattern :
- Online Aptitude Test – 80 Mins – 2 Sections
- Section 1 – Quantitative + Analytical Reasoning – 50 Mins (16 Questions in each section)
- Section 2 – Written Communication – 30 Mins Test (Easy writing)
How to apply Capgemini Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend the drive in the following venue.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date: 21st & 22nd August 2018 (21st – Online Exam)
Vignan’s Institute of Information Technology
Besides VSEZ, Duvvada,
Vadlapudi Post, Gajuwaka,
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530049
Mandatory documents to carry:
- All mark sheets 10th onwards – 10th, 12th / Diploma all mark sheets, all graduation mark sheets with provisional degree
- Any 1 government ID proof
- One Passport size photograph