Capgemini Scheduled Off Campus Drive for B.E/B.Tech 2018 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Capgemini Off Campus are given below.
Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Salary||Rs 2.4 LPA|
|Job & Venue Location||Across India|
|Venue Date||27 Oct 2018-1 Nov 2018|
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Student should complete his/her Graduation in the year 2018
- Branches eligible – CS, IT, Electronics (All related branches), Electrical & Electronics,
- Should have scored 60% or above in academics SSC , HSC and Graduation (aggregate of 8 semesters)
- Only 1 year gap is allowed post HSC (12th) and not after SSC (10th) or between the graduation years
- No Active ATKT/Backlog during Capgemini selection process
- No gap is allowed after Diploma
- Students who have done 12th & Diploma both are not eligible
- Should be willing to work for any of the Business Units/ Service lines
- Should be open for relocation to any of the company premises in India
- Must have good English written / verbal communication
- Candidates to fill registration form.
- CoCubes will shortlist the criteria as per the criteria
- Venue will be shared with shortlisted candidates through email and SMS
- Online assessment and interview on the day of event
How to apply Capgemini Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
Scheduled Drive for Freshers – 2018 Engineering Graduates !!!
|October 27, 2018||Thiruvananthapuram|
|October 30 – 31, 2018||Ahmedabad|
|October 31 – November 1, 2018||Kolkata, Lucknow, Aurangabad & Salem|
Note: Any candidate who has already appeared in Capgemini interview process in the last 6 month are NOT ELIGIBLE for this recruitment process.