BT Global Business Services – BT Global walk-in drive scheduled to hire B.E/B.Tech Graduate for the role of Trainee Associate Network Planner. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
BT Walk-in Drive 2019 details:
|Job Role||Trainee Associate Network Planner|
|Drive Date||13 July 2019|
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
- B.E/B.Tech (Electronics and telecommunication preferred)
- Freshers only.
- Receives and processes orders from Sales, Audit and Order entry.
- May manage customer orders (track) through to full implementation, escalating where necessary to achieve Customer Commitment Date.
- Schedules work in advance to meet Global Services and customer due dates.
- Highlights process failures to Customer Service Manager.
- Update systems to record order-tracking actions.
- Responsible for order processing and billing and communicating details with customers and the Account Managers.
- May do proactive jeopardy management.
- Ensure that all orders are closed after installation.
- Provide process improvement input wherever possible.
How to apply for BT Global Walk-In Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates attend the walk-in drive on 13 July 2019 at the following venue.
Date: 13 July 2019
Time: 9 AM onwards
Tower B, DLF 2,