BT Global Business Services -BT Walk-in drive scheduled for a role of Associate Network Planner for B.E/B.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility and venue details are given in below.
BT Walk-in Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Network Planner|
|Salary||Rs 2 LPA|
|Venue Date||18 July 2018|
- Holds an engineering or technical qualification or Good exposure in domain of Transmission & telecom industry.
- Technical competence in Telecom basics & transmission methodologies.
- Previous experience in telecom or planning/design typically 0-2 years.
- Good communication skills & mature attitude required.
- Good understanding of telecom terminologies.
- Should not have applied for same position in past 3 months.
- Responsible for supporting Network Planning and/or Design process. Will have the ability to identify, analyse and resolve basic planning/design requirements.
- Network platform and transport planning.
- Network mapping as per actuals & recommendations from field engineer.
- End to End ownership of Planning Network.
- Coordination with Planner & Technical teams for resolution.
- Planning of Sites & generating field work for engineers to action upon.
How to apply BT Walk-in drive 2018?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online and attend walk-in at following venue on 18 July 2018.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date: 18 July 2018 Time – 10:00 AM
BT Global Business Services,
DLF Building 14, Tower-C,
8th floor, DLF Phase-3,
adjacent to Ericsson Building,
SEZ Zone, Gurgaon-122002
Mandatory documents: PAN, Adhar, CV, passport photo, all academic mark sheets.