BT Global Business Services – BT Walk-in drive scheduled for a role of Associate Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA graduates at Gurugram Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and venue details are given in below.
BT Walk-in Drive 2019 details:
|Job Role||Trainee Associate|
|Venue Location||Gurugram (Haryana)|
|Venue Date||10 January 2019|
- BCA, BSC IT, B.Tech Graduate (excluding Civil & Mechanical )
- Holds an engineering or technical qualification or Good exposure in domain of Transmission & telecom industry.
- No Backlogs.
- Technical competence in Telecom basics & transmission methodologies.
- Previous experience in telecom or planning/design typically 0-6 months
- Good communication skills & mature attitude required.
- Good understanding of telecom terminologies.
- Shift Timings: 24*7/5 days a week
Note: Should not have applied for same position in past 3 months.
Transport Facilities: Door to door pick up/drop facility within 50km of service zone
- Responsible for supporting Network Planning and/or Design process.
- Will have the ability to identify, analyse and resolve basic planning/design requirements.
- Network platform and transport planning.
- Network mapping as per actuals & recommendations from field engineer.
- End to End ownership of Planning Network.
- Coordination with Planner & Technical teams for resolution.
- Planning of Sites & generating field work for engineers to action upon.
How to apply for BT Walk-in drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 10 January 2019.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now