Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
BSIP Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Scientist / MTS in various disciplines. There are totally about 19 vacancies available for above mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of M.Sc/Ph.D/ITI are eligible to apply for the job. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
BSIP Recruitment 2023 for Scientist / MTS :
|Job Role||Scientist / MTS|
|Total Vacancies||19 Posts|
|Salary||Level 01 – 13 in Pay Matrix|
|Last Date||15 March 2023|
Scientist ‘F’ :
- M.Sc. or recognized equivalent qualification with a first division in Bio sciences/Geology/Physics/Chemistry or an allied discipline in Earth Science.
- 15 years research experience in relevant discipline. OR
- Ph.D in relevant discipline.
- 12 years post-doctoral research experience in relevant discipline.
- Adequate evidence of original work and leadership.
- Desirable : Isotope Geochemistry, Geochronology, C14 dating.
Scientist ‘B’ :
- M.Sc. or recognized equivalent qualification with a first division in Biosciences/Geology/Physics/Chemistry or an allied discipline in Earth Science.
- 3 years research experience in relevant discipline. OR
- Ph.D. in relevant discipline.
- Experience in the field of Radiocarbon Chronology, Coal Petrology /specializations Ancient DNA/Metagenomics, Archeology, Archeobotany, Evolutionary Biology, Palaeontology (Vertebrate/Invertebrate), Micropalaeontology, Hydrogeochemistry, Ecological niche modelling using modern and palaeo-datasets, Palaeoocenography, Palaeomagnetic dating, Biogeochemistry of Pre-Quaternary sediments.
- Candidates having Ph.D. degree and post-doctoral research experience may be preferred.
Multi-Tasking-Staff-I (MTS-I) :
- 10th class or ITI or equivalent, specific qualification/experience may be prescribed by the Institute wherever some special skills are required.
- Desirable : Basic computer knowledge.
Age Limit ( As on 01 January 2023 ) :
- Scientist ‘F’ : Not Exceeding 55 Years.
- Scientist ‘B’ : Not exceeding 35 years.
- Multi-Tasking-Staff-I (MTS-I) : 18-25 Years.
Age Relaxation :
- The age limit is relaxable by 05 years in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
- 03 years for candidates belonging to OBC category.
- Age relaxation for PH candidates will be as per the Government of India rules; and provided that in case of applicants already in service in any of the funded Institutions under the Department of Science & Technology, Government of India, the relaxation of age limit upto a maximum of 05 years shall be admissible.
- Scientist ‘F’ : Pay Level–13 A
- Scientist ‘B’ : Pay Level–10
- Multi-Tasking-Staff-I (MTS-I) : Pay Level–01
No.of.Vacancies : 19 Posts
- Scientist ‘F’ : 01 Post
- Scientist ‘B’ : 14 Posts
- Multi-Tasking-Staff-I (MTS-I) : 04 Posts
Selection Process of BSIP Recruitment 2023 :
The selection process includes Written test / Skill test / Interview.
Application Fees :
- Scientist ‘F’ – Rs. 1000/- (For Gen/OBC/EWS candidates).
- Scientist ‘B’ – Rs. 1000/- (For Gen/OBC/EWS candidates).
- Multi-Tasking-Staff-I (MTS-I) – Rs. 250/- (For Gen/OBC/EWS candidates).
- No application fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.
How to apply for BSIP Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website on or before 15 March 2023 till 5.00 pm.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
- Selected candidates will be appointed initially on probation of two years.
- Continuation of their service will depend on satisfactory clearance of probation.
- The number of post (s) may vary.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill up any of the posts, if it so decides.