Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
BIT Recruitment 2023 notification announced for Junior Research Fellow posts for A Multi-scale Simulation-based Approach to Design, Characterise, and Optimized the Peptide Based Scaffold for a Tissue Engineering Applications project. Candidates with the MSc./ M. Tech./ M.S. qualification are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
BIT Mesra Recruitment 2023 For Junior Research Fellow:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||MSc./ M. Tech./ M.S.|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs.25,000 – 31,000/-per month.|
|Location||Mesra, Ranchi (Jharkhand.)|
|Last date||19 May 2023|
Project Title: A Multi-scale Simulation-based Approach to Design, Characterise, and Optimize the Peptide-Based Scaffold for Tissue Engineering Applications.
Essential: Post-graduate degree (MSc./ M. Tech./ M.S.) in Bioinformatics /Biotechnology /Pharmacy/Medicinal Chemistry/Life Science/Mathematics/Physics /Computer Science OR related disciplines.
Desirable: GATE/NET qualified/ Experience in Molecular modeling and MD simulations/ Experience in Coding and Linux.
Tenure: Initially for one year (With the possibility of extension subject to excellent performance and availability of Funds).
Note: The post is purely temporary in nature and subject to the availability of funds and yearly research progress.
- Rs. 31,000/- per month +16% HRA (for candidates with GATE/ NET or similar national-level ranking certificates).
- 25,000/- per month +16% HRA (for others).
No.of.vacancies: 01 Post.
- The Selection process will be an online test/ interview.
- The candidates would be shortlisted for interviews based on their academic and professional background and motivation letter.
- Selection will be based on an interview taken by the committee. The recommendations of the committee will be final.
Note: Interview date to be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through email.
How To Apply For BIT Mesra Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to send their CV and motivation letter (compulsory) to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application for the post of JRF” latest by 19 May 2023.
For more Details: Click here
- The CV must include the mail id and working phone number.
- Complete details of NET/GATE, such as year of passing/validity, discipline, marks, All India Rank, and others that appeared, should also be mentioned in the CV.
- Short-listed candidates should email a scanned copy of the original certificate/testimonials before the interview.
Interview Date & Time(Online mode): 22nd May 2023, 10 AM onwards (tentatively).