Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 – Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) announced notifications for 11880 vacancies in Bihar Police, Bihar Military Police (BMP), Special India Reserve Battalion (SIRB) and Bihar State Industrial Security Battalion (BSISB). The candidates with a background of 12th are eligible to apply for this post. Eligible candidates apply for the post online on or before 4 November 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Bihar Police Department: It is the law and order and law enforcement agency for the state of Bihar. It comes under the direct control of the Department of Home Affairs. It is headed by the Direct General of Police(DGP). The state is divided into four zones and each commanded by an Additional Director General or an Inspector-General. Each zone is further divided into two to three ranges and each commanded by a Deputy Inspector-General.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2019:
Bihar Police Recruitment for Police Constable:
|Last Date||4 November 2019|
- Candidates should pass in 12th or equivalent examination
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2019): 18 to 25 years
Category Wise Vacancies: Total – 11880
- For General: 4478
- For BC: 1419
- For EBC: 2129
- For EWS: 1188
- For SC: 1893
- For ST: 119
- For BC Female: 354
Bihar Police Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the written test.
- For General/ OBC/ BC/ EWC Candidates: Rs. 450/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 112/-
Payment Mode: Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking
How to Apply for Bihar Police Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for the post in the following link on or before 4 November 2019.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Bihar Police Recruitment for SI/Sergeant/ASJ Posts:(Expired)
|Last Date||25 September 2019|
- 10th/SSC/Matriculation/Graduation/Post Graduation in the concerned subject.
Age Limit(As on 1 January 2019): Age between 20 to 37 years
Post wise Vacancies:
- For Police Sub Inspector: 2064 Posts
- For Sergeant: 215 Posts
- For Assistant Superintendent Jail (Direct Recruitment): 125 Posts
- For Assistant Superintendent Jail (Ex-Service Man): 42 Posts
- For Police Sub Inspector/Sergeant: Rs.35,400-1,12,400/Month
- For Assistant Superintendent Jail (Direct Recruitment/Ex-ServiceMan): Rs.29200-92300/Month
- General/EWS/BC/EBC candidates: Rs.700/-
- SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs.400/-
- The selection will be based on the written test.
- The written test will be held in two parts-Preliminary and Mains
- The candidates who qualify in the preliminary examination are eligible for mains exam
How to apply for Bihar Police Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for the post in the following link from 22 august to 25 September 2019.
For More Details: Click here
Apply: Click here(Link will be activated soon)
- Opening Date of Online Application: 22 August 2019
- Closing Date of Online Application: 25 September 2019
Bihar Police Recruitment for Forest Guard: (Expired)
|Job Role||Forest Guard|
|Last Date||31 January 2019|
Educational Qualification: 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam Passed in any recognised Board.
|Height (Gen/OBC)||165 CMS||160 CMS|
|Height (SC/ST)||160 CMS||155 CMS|
|Chest (Gen/OBC)||81-86 CMS||NA|
|Chest (SC/ST)||79- 84 CMS||NA|
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2019):
- For General: 18 to 23 years
- For BC/ EBC candidates: 18 to 25 years
- For SC/ ST candidates: 18 to 28 years
- Others are relaxed as per govt rules.
Bihar Police Forest Guard Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Written Test, Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test.
- The written test will be OMR based questions with 100 marks for 2 hours duration.
- There will be negative marking.
- The syllabus will be cover of 10+2 examinations.
- For General/EBC/BC candidates: Rs.450/-
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs.112/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Net-banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card/Paytm Wallet.
How to apply Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 for FG?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 31 January 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 1st January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31st January 2019.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 31st January 2019
- Date of Written Examination: To be intimated later