Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 – Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) announced notifications for 902 vacancies of Forest Guard. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Forest Guard|
|Last Date||31 January 2019|
Educational Qualification: 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam Passed in any recognized Board.
|Height (Gen/OBC)||165 CMS||160 CMS|
|Height (SC/ST)||160 CMS||155 CMS|
|Chest (Gen/OBC)||81-86 CMS||NA|
|Chest (SC/ST)||79- 84 CMS||NA|
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2019):
- For General: 18 to 23 years
- For BC/ EBC candidates: 18 to 25 years
- For SC/ ST candidates: 18 to 28 years
- Others relaxed as per govt rules.
Bihar Police Forest Guard Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Written Test, Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test.
- The written test will be OMR based questions with 100 marks for 2 hours duration.
- There will be negative marking.
- The syllabus will be cover of 10+2 examinations.
- For General/EBC/BC candidates: Rs.450/-
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs.112/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Net banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card/Paytm Wallet.
How to apply Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 for FG?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 31 January 2019.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now