Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 – Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) announced notifications for 902 vacancies of Forest Guard. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Forest Guard|
|Last Date||31 January 2019|
Educational Qualification: 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam Passed in any recognized Board.
|Height (Gen/OBC)||165 CMS||160 CMS|
|Height (SC/ST)||160 CMS||155 CMS|
|Chest (Gen/OBC)||81-86 CMS||NA|
|Chest (SC/ST)||79- 84 CMS||NA|
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2019):
- For General: 18 to 23 years
- For BC/ EBC candidates: 18 to 25 years
- For SC/ ST candidates: 18 to 28 years
- Others relaxed as per govt rules.
Bihar Police Forest Guard Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Written Test, Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test.
- The written test will be OMR based questions with 100 marks for 2 hours duration.
- There will be negative marking.
- The syllabus will be cover of 10+2 examinations.
- For General/EBC/BC candidates: Rs.450/-
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs.112/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Net banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card/Paytm Wallet.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
How to apply Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 for FG?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 31 January 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 1st January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31st January 2019.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 31st January 2019
- Date of Written Examination: To be intimated later