Assam Police Recruitment 2019 notification for Ministerial staff in UDA-cum-Accountant, Stenographer, Lower Division Assistant, Bench Assistant, Typist, Data Entry Operator, Copyist, Office Peon and Chowkidar. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Assam Police Recruitment 2019:
|Last Date||30 June 2019|
- Graduate in Commerce
Note: Six months of Experience in Accounting
Stenographer Gr.-III/ Lower Division Assistant/ Bench Assistant/ Typist:
- Graduate in any discipline
Data Entry Operator/ Copyist:
- HSSLC passed
Office Peon/ Chowkidar:
- Class-VIII passed
Note: The candidate who has passed HSLC/Matriculation and above shall not be eligible to apply for the posts of Office Peon and Chowkidar.
Age Limit(As on 13 June 2019):
- General: 18 to 38 years
- OBC/MOBC: 18 to 41 years
- SC/ST(P)&ST(H): 18 to 43 years
- UDA-cum-Accountant: 200 posts
- Stenographer Gr.-III: 200 posts
- Lower Division Assistant: 200 posts
- Bench Assistant: 200 posts
- Typist: 200 posts
- Data Entry Operator: 200 posts
- Copyist: 200 posts
- Office Peon: 200 posts
- Chowkidar: 200 posts
For the posts of UDA-cum-Accountant, Stenographer, Lower Division Assistant, Bench Assistant, Typist, Data Entry Operator & Copyist:
The selection process is based on the written test and Practical test.
- The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based.
- There will be negative marking and a ½ mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The questions will be set in four parts (i) Logical reasoning, aptitude, (ii) Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India, (iii) Comprehension and (iv) General Knowledge and Current Affairs
Practical Test For Stenographer, Lower Division Assistant, Bench Assistant, Typist & Data Entry Operator:
- Spelling test on computer: 20 marks
- Typing test on computer: 20 marks
- Online MCQ test: 10 mark
For the post of Office Peon and Chowkidar:
- There will be Physical Test and VivaVoce
How to apply for Assam Police Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates must be submitted online through the Assam Police or SLPRB website on or before 30 June 2019.
Note: This post is purely on Contractual basis for 2 years, subsequently renewable on an annual basis with Fixed pay.
For More Details: Click here
Apply Link: Click here