APSET Exam 2018: Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET-2018) for recruitment and promotions of Lectures, Assistant Professors.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
APSET Exam 2018:
|Job Role||Lectures, Assistant Professors|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Application Start Date||26 March 2018|
|Last Date||2 May 2018|
|Exam Date||1 July 2018|
APSET Exam Detailed Eligibility:
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or equivalent examinations from universities/institutions recognised by UGC are eligible for this Test. The Backward Classes/Scheduled Caste(SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST)/ persons with disability(PWD) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.
- Candidates who have appeared or will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test.
- The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991(irrespective of date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in SET.
Note: The candidates who have qualified earlier in APSET /UGC NET are not eligible to apply in the same subject they qualified.
Eligible subjects for APSET Exam:
- Chemical Sciences
- Computer Science & Applications
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
- Environmental Science
- Journalism & Mass Communication
- Life Sciences
- Library & Information Science
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Physical Education
- Political Sciences
- Public Administration
- Social work
Age limit: There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for test.
APSET Exam 2018 Selection process:
- The question paper – I which is common for all candidates appearing APSET will be bilingual (English and Telugu).
- Paper – II for the following subjects a) Commerce b) Economics c) Education d) History e) political Science f) Public administration g) Sociology and h) Social work will be bilingual (English and Telugu). All the remaining papers are in English only.
- The candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper – I and Paper – II on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet provided along with the test booklet.
- There is no negative marking.
Scheme of Examination:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now