Ather Energy (Hiring challenge-CRAZE-A-THON) Off Campus Drive scheduled to hire Developer for B.E/ B.Tech-2021/2022 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||Rs. 6-12 LPA|
|Last Date||28 January 2022|
- 2022 Graduates with B.Tech or Integrated Dual Degree in any discipline of engineering
- 2021 Graduates with B.Tech or Integrated Dual Degree in CSE, IT, circuit branches (EEE, ECE, etc.) only
- Minimum 75% in B.Tech or Integrated Dual Degree
What kind of experience & skills do You need for this role:-
- A sound understanding of engineering fundamentals
- Aptitude to pick up a new technology and deliver solutions
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to experiment and explore options that are out of the box
- To be able to work with minimal directions, but at the same time seek guidance when required
- Any prior exposure as part of academic projects in any of the technology is a plus.
The key profiles/roles open for it will be:-
- Data Science and Engineering
- Application Developer: You will primarily be responsible for creating new experiences/features/platforms for the Customer on the Dashboard, Mobile app, and Navigation. You will be providing the gateway for the end-user to interact with multiple aspects of the Ather Bike via the dashboard or mobile app.
- Mobile app developer: You will own and deliver features for the Business Critical Applications. Evaluate and Decide on new technology and solutions. Develop and design modularized code with an emphasis on efficiency, re-usability
- CRAZE-A-THON: Ather Hiring Challenge is open to engineering students pursuing their final year in B.Tech or Integrated Dual Degree (graduating year – 2022) across branches and 2021 pass outs with B.Tech or Integrated Dual Degree in CSE, IT, circuit branches (EEE, ECE, etc.) only.
- The participating candidate should have a minimum of 75% in B.Tech or Integrated Dual Degree.
- There is no restriction on the number of participants from an institute.
- Modification of details post-registration closure will not be allowed.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited during the online coding challenge. Any cases of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification of the concerned candidates.
- Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the individual.
Campus Drive Stages-
- MCQ Round
- Coding Assessment
- Application – Based Problem Statements
Rules for Submission:-
- Participants have to pick any one problem statement and submit its solution to Ather
Any assumptions made in the problem should be shared with us in the file
Naming Convention – FULL NAME_NAME OF PROBLEM STATEMENT ATTEMPTED
Rewards: A full-time opportunity to do deep work and be a part of the Software & Intelligence Team at Ather Energy with a package of INR 6-12 LPA.
How to Apply for Ather Energy (Hiring challenge) Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can register on hiring challenge on or before 28 January 2022-12 P.M
To Register: Click here
- Registration Deadline: 28 Jan’22 12:00 PM IST
- MCQ Round starts: 28 Jan’22 02:00 PM IST
- Coding Assessment starts: 02 Feb’22 12:00 PM IST
- Application-Based Problem Statement Round starts: 04 Feb’22 12:00 PM IST
- Submission Deadline for the ApplicatIon-Based Problem Statement Round: 06 Feb’22 11:59 PM IST
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now