Aptean Recruitment 2017 for Associate Engineer-QA at Bangalore for Engineering and MCA graduates.The eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Aptean Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer-Development|
- BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ MSc.(CS)
- 0-1 years’ experience in the software industry.
Primary Skills (Essential):
- Knowledge of software development life cycle.Knowledge of software testing life cycle.Write, review and execute test cases.Share, track and review bug fixes by collaborating with the development team
- Familiarity on manual testing for any of Aptean products.
- Knowledge on full software development life cycle and software engineering best practices.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and technologies in a highly multi-tasked environment
- Must be self-motivated and results driven, with attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate and document technical concepts
- Knowledge on Agile /Scrum team
- The Associate Software Developer will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for software applications and solutions.
- The Associate Software Developer will be accountable for anticipating and resolving problems that impact design of current or developing products.
- The Associate Software Developer will perform the research, design, definition and implementation of the product software applications.
How to Apply Aptean Recruitment 2017?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here