Aptean Recruitment 2017 for Associate Engineer-Development at Bangalore for Engineering and MCA graduates.The eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Aptean Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer-Development|
- B.E/B.Tech Minimum Experience and Skills
- Knowledge in development environments, debugging tools, source control systems we are looking for basic Java and SQL skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to cultivate interpersonal Customer/Partner relationships and cohesive team interactions and communications.
- Assertive self-starter with excellent organizational skills
- Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
- Builds and assembles prototype assimilations of software applications and solutions as directed.
- Writes code, completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
- Deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline.
- Contributes to Code Reviews
- Reviews projects against goals and provides status reports.
- Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation
- Identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the
- Product Development Manager.
- Participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
How to Apply Aptean Recruitment 2017?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here