General Electric Recruitment 2018 scheduled for Apprentice Trainee – Graduate Engineer for Engineering graduates at Across India. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
General Electric Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Apprentice Trainee – Graduate Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Successfully completion of B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Strong academic record in High School
- Good Communication Skills
- Willing to work at remote locations
- Intern will go through Advanced Training with assessment to gain skills related core engineering disciplines.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Work as Intern / Co-op understanding the engineering skills through applicability in the manufacturing process of high haul diesel locomotive.
How to apply for General Electric Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here