Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
General Electric Recruitment 2023 for the post of GCRC Aerospace EEDP Intern at Bangalore. Candidates with the qualification of M.E/M.Tech are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
General Electric Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||GRC Aerospace EEDP Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
GCRC Aerospace EEDP Intern:
- Current or upcoming enrollment in a full-time Master’s Degree program at an accredited university
- Minimum GPA 3.0 / 4.0 scale
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
Applicable Majors include:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and related fields
Job Description Summary: We are looking for highly motivated individuals with proven track record for an internship across multiple engineering streams, including Mechanical, Electrical, Materials, Software, AI, Controls and Inspection.
- We are looking for candidates with Masters in Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical Computer Science or Aeronautical Engineering, having an outstanding track record for independent applied research or engineering and demonstrated ability to learn and apply recent advances in technology.
- The internship would be done under the guidance of a senior researchers/engineer in the organization.
- The candidate should have experience of working in applied research/engineering labs in the above areas.
- The candidate must be eager to work in a global team of experienced and dynamic engineers.
- Should be a team player with good communication skills and passionate about building and deploying the solutions in lab prototypes\field pilots.
- Exceptional academic performance with engineering orientation
- Strong interpersonal skills, initiative, high self-confidence
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills, thorough attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to change and willingness to be flexible in a global team environment
- Effective presentation and technical communication skills; ability to articulate technical problems in clear and simple terms
- Strong dedication to a career in technology and a real passion for engineering
- Demonstrated experience working in a team-based environment
- Demonstrated / enthusiastic leadership and team-building skills
How to apply for General Electric Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here