General Electric Recruitment 2019: General Electric scheduled for the role of Embedded software development Intern/Co-op for Engineering graduates at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
General Electric Recruitment 2019:
- Qualification: Masters / Bachelors Degree in Electrical/Electronics/VLSI/Embedded Engineering from reputed College/University
- Experience: Freshers
- Proficiency in Verilog, ModelSim, Quartus, Code composer studio, MS Office applications
- Power electronic circuit design/simulation, Altera FPGA, DSP experience are added advantage
- Strong prioritizing and time management skills
- Related VLSI/Embedded design or equivalent experience through Internship or University class work
- Strong background in electronic circuits, including digital combinational circuits, fixed and floating-point algorithms, RTOS, semiconductor devices, etc.
- Capable of working with a multi-disciplined international team with good personal organization skills
- Ability to multi-task on a variety of projects to strict time scales
- Strong oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills
- The intern will work in the field of Embedded software development to design and develop Hybrid real-time simulators for multi converter configuration under the mentorship of technical expertise in this field.
- The individual will work on a function depending on their prior course work and degree.
- Work with Drive control Engineer in the assigned project in the field of Embedded software development for the real-time simulator.
- Work with the ITO team in preparing technical proposals to be submitted to the customer.
- Develop and execute subsystem validation test plans in the assigned domain through a literature survey
- Develop subsystem models to support concept validation studies for projects
- Provide documentation support in the assigned project
- Be self-motivated, creative and a team player, with the ability to come up with unique solutions to complex problems.
How to apply for General Electric Recruitment?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here