General Electric Recruitment 2017 for the post of Software Engineer at Bangalore.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
General Electric Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics/Electrical/Computer Science/Biomedical Engineering or equivalent form a reputed institute
- 1 to 4 years’ of relevant domain experience
- Good knowledge on 16/32-bit micro-controller based designs
- Strong skills in C and C++ programming, with SDLC knowledge
- Good knowledge on testing and debugging software using simulators and emulators
- Hands-on experience in Hardware-Software integration, debugging and target testing using in-circuit debugger/emulator
- Strong skills in developing communication protocols using CAN and CANOPEN
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Ensure compliance/closure of Regulatory and Quality requirements before approving
- Design Outputs/Program Deliverable
- Lead continuous improvement activities by driving the implementation of process and product quality improvement initiatives
How to apply General Electric Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here