General Electric Recruitment 2020 – General Electric scheduled to hire for the role of Intern for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech graduates at Vadodara. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
General Electric Recruitment 2020:
General Electric Recruitment 2020 for Intern:
- Bachelors in Engineering or a related technical field (OR)
- Student pursuing Bachelors or Masters engaged for a fixed duration or a limited period to gain industry experience as part of his / her curriculum
- Lead system improvements projects as needed to support the most efficient and effective process
- Monitor action effectiveness by tracking critical KPIs and establishing the right rhythm of reviews.
- Streamline the process as appropriate, without compromising effectiveness.
- Collaborate with functional and regional team members for solid alignment and sharing of priorities and progress
- Streamline and harmonize Hydro Management system.
- Promote CAP and be advocate for changes.
How to Apply GE Recruitment 2020 for Intern?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here