General Electric Recruitment 2023 for the post of Digital Technology Intern. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc is eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
General Electric Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Digital Technology Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Digital Technology Intern:
- Students minimum at 3rd year of University, studying technical disciplines (primary IT)
- Proven academic excellence throughout their educational career, showing evidence of being on track for a degree in a quantitative discipline: Computer Science/ Physics/ Management Information Systems/ Mathematics/Engineering preferred.
- Fluent in English
- Willing to work full-time during summer and min. 20h/week during the academic year.
- Someone prepared to sign a 12-month long contract starting from 1st of July.
- Technology enthusiast.
- Passion/aptitude for both software and information technology.
- Up to date with current industry standards, trending software, and information technology development tools.
- Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom.
- Extra initiatives/engagements in student organizations are a plus Communicative & open-minded.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The DT Internship offers students placement opportunities for 12 months in GE Digital Healthcare.
- The DT internship consists of an intensive combination of on-the-job training in various technologies and opportunities for exposure to multiple information technology concepts, finance, leadership, and business skills.
The internship follows one of the tracks listed below:
- IT Project Management (Scrum Master, Business Analyst, Digital Operations, Project Manager)
- Software development (Programming, Data & Analytics, Architecture, Database engineering, QA, Mobile, Java, Python, C#, .NET, Salesforce, Business Intelligence, and even more!).
Main topics of Interns’ training:
- IT Skills: hands-on experience in programming
- Soft Skills: presentation, public speaking, exposure
- Team: effective collaboration, performing under pressure
A successful DT internship with GE Digital Healthcare can lead to opportunities such as:
- GE’s Digital Technology Leadership Program (DTLP). DTLP is a two-year world-class leadership development program, designed to attract high-potential candidates with a passion and aptitude for technology and to further develop their technical, leadership, and business skills as they transition from academia to the working world.
- Permanent and paid work within GE Digital Healthcare, working with teams on solving real problems and supporting external and internal customers.
- Internship extension on the same or different position
How to apply for General Electric Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here