General Electric Recruitment 2017 for the post of Digital Technology Intern for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
General Electric Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Digital Technology Intern|
- Potential candidates should have strong academics with a minimum of 65% or an equivalent CGPA in B.E/B.Tech in disciplines such as Computer Science or Information Technology from top tier Engineering institutes.
- The New College Graduate (NCG) Intern Program is designed to transform passionate ambitious students by working on unique projects and collaborating with like-minded technical experts.
- The program builds critical technical, business, and consulting competencies by working under senior digital leadership through hands-on experience, leading industry training, and networking opportunities.
- Be responsible for coding, testing, documentation, implementation, and maintenance of information technology solutions for business processes
- Manage code quality standards definition and enforcement and continuous integration policies/practices.
- Write, review, and critique Use Cases and detailed specification of key business rules
- Support, advise, assist, guide and resolve IT issues for client leaders and end-users
- Work on platform roadmaps for patching, upgrades and technology refreshes
- Collaborate with the US, near-shore and off-shore based team members to deliver software.
How to apply General Electric Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here