General Electric Recruitment 2019 scheduled for Engineering Intern/Co-op vacancies for Engineering graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
General Electric Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Engineering Intern/Co-op|
- Bachelor/Masters degree in Mechanical/ Aerospace/ Applied Mechanics and allied disciplines
- Candidates should be from reputed institutions
- Strong drive to learn about technologies
- Team work and work ethic
- Drive to excel in given assignment and curiosity to explore unchartered territory
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient in English
- This role is for a promising mechanical engg graduate from a reputed institute/university to take part in the various technological activities for GE power.
- As a part of the GE power team the applicant will be expected to perform mechanical engineering design activities in collaboration with the GE power team
- Understand and work on various technologies related to gas turbine design and engineering.
- Gain a understanding of the GE gas turbine portfolio, interact with the industry experts and upgrade knowledge on industrial and utility gas turbines.
- Avail opportunities in working on cutting edge tech like additive manufacturing, simulation, testing etc.
- Develop soft skills by interacting with the GTE leadership at the JFWTC engg center.
- The assignment will also provide opportunities for exploring new technologies and disruptive solutions for gas turbine issues.
How to apply for General Electric Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now