General Electric Recruitment 2018 scheduled for Diploma Engineering Trainee for Diploma holders at Vadodara Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
General Electric Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Diploma Engineer Trainee|
|Job Location||Vadodara (Gujarat)|
- Diploma in Mechanical or Production Engineering with 0 – 2 Years of Experience in NDT.
- Knowledge of ISO 14001 (EMS) & OSHAS 18001 systems and the ISO quality certification system in general Rule following, Socially confident, Detail conscious, Conscientious.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Performing Non Destructive Testing (NDT) like IR scans, UT scans, and fast scans via measurements and controls as well as geometry measurements on blades.
- Making sure that appropriate follow up on deviations is conducted and hereby ensuring good quality that meets customer requirements.
- Effective planning and execution of IR_UT measurements according to current guidelines & Maintain equipment.
- Performing fast scans and geometrical scans on blades with blade scanner
- Carrying out other quality-related ad hoc assignments
- Reporting daily observations to Quality Supervisor/Manager
- Update the quality data systems including Quality Change Requests (QCR).
- Prepare reports/statistics on quality issues and report daily observations to Quality Supervisor
- Upload the UT scanning data and report in time.
How to apply for General Electric Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here