General Electric Recruitment 2019 scheduled for Engineering Intern/Co-op vacancies for Engineering graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
General Electric Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Engineering Intern/Co-op|
- Bachelor/Masters degree in Mechanical/ Aerospace/ Applied Mechanics and allied disciplines
- Candidates should be from reputed institutions
- Strong drive to learn about technologies
- Team work and work ethic
- Drive to excel in given assignment and curiosity to explore unchartered territory
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient in English
- This role is for a promising mechanical engg graduate from a reputed institute/university to take part in the various technological activities for GE power.
- As a part of the GE power team the applicant will be expected to perform mechanical engineering design activities in collaboration with the GE power team
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now