APSC Recruitment 2019 – Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Job notifications for Assistant Programmer for B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
APSC Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Assistant Programmer|
|Job Location||Guwahati (Assam)|
|Last Date||26 April 2019|
APSC Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or Degree in Computer Applications from a recognized University
Note: Candidate must having registration in Employment Exchanges in the State of Assam.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2019): 21 to 38 years
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates
- 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
- Others as per govt rules.
APSC Asst Programmer Recruitment – Selection process:
- The Selection process will be based on Screening/Written test /Viva-voce interview.
- The original testimonials are produced at the time of Screening/Written test and Viva- Voice/ Interview.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now