APSC Recruitment 2018 – Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Job notifications for Finance & Accounts Officer/Treasury Officer (FAO/TO). The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
APSC Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Finance & Accounts Officer, Treasury Officer|
|Last Date||24 August 2018|
Educational Qualification: Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce of a University recognized by the State Government.
Note: Candidates awaiting results of the qualifying examination need not apply.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2018): 21 to 38 years.
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category
- Others as per govt rules.
APSC Recruitment 2018 Selection process:
- The selection process will be based on Written Examination & Viva-Voce test.
- The Viva-Voce test will be held in respect of those candidates who have qualified in the Written Examination
Scheme of Examination:
|Precis and Drafting||100||3 Hrs|
|General English and General Knowledge||100||3 Hrs|
|Financial Rules and Accounts||150||3 Hrs|
- Rs.250/- for General candidates
- Rs.150/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC candidates
- No Fee for PWD candidates
Mode of Payment: Application fee paid through Head of Account viz. “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, 105 STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION / APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF THE ASSAM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”
How to apply APSC Recruitment 2018 for FAO/TO?
All interested and eligible candidates send the application form (Downloaded from APSC website) and send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 24 August 2018.
For More details: Click here
Application Form: Click here
Assam Public Service Commision,