APSC Recruitment 2017-Assam Public Service Commission announced notification for Agricultural Development Officer, Junior Engineer.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
APSC Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Agricultural Development Officer/Junior Engineer|
|Salary||Agricultural Development Officer- Rs 30,000-1,10,000/-|
Junior Engineer- Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 49,000/-
|Last Date||25 October 2017|
Agricultural Development Officer: A candidate must pass B.Sc (Agriculture) or a degree declared equivalent to B.Sc (Agriculture) from a recognized University and also recognized by the Govt. of Assam.
Junior Engineer: A candidate must be 3(Three) years Engineering Diploma holder in Agril.
Engineering, Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from any recognized Institutions. Preference will be given to the Agril. Engineering Diploma holders.
Post wise Vacancy: 12 Posts
- Agricultural Development Officer – 9 Posts
- Junior Engineer – 3 Posts
Age limit(As on 01- 01-2017):
- Agricultural Development Officer: 21years to 43 years
- Junior Engineer:18 years to 43 years
APSC Recruitment 2017 Selection process:
The selection process is based on
- Commission may short-list the number of candidates either on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination required for the post in terms
- By holding Screening test (Multiple choice objective type written examination) which will be notified in due course.
How to apply APSC Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates send the application form(Downloaded from the website) and submit in commission office through postal address latest by 25 October 2017.
For More details: Click here
Application Form: Click here
Assam Public Service Commission