APSC Recruitment 2018 – Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) scheduled Combined Competitive Examination for 165 vacancies in various services. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
APSC Recruitment 2018:
|Exam Name||Combined Competitive Preliminary Exam|
|Job Role||Officer, Inspector & Others|
|Salary||Up to Rs.1,10,000/-|
|Last Date||18 June 2018|
APSC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Graduate a degree from any recognized University.
Age limit(As on 01.01.2018): 21 to 38 years.
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category
- Others as per govt rules.
APSC – Service wise vacancies: 165 Posts
- Assam Civil Service – 43 Posts
- Assam Land & Revenue Service – 56 Posts
- Assam Police Service – 8 Posts
- Superintendent of Taxes – 10 Posts
- Superintendent of Excise – 1 Post
- Asstt. Employment Officer – 2 Posts
- Labour Inspector – 10 Posts
- Inspector of Taxes – 32 Posts
- Inspector of Excise -3 Posts
- Assam Civil Service/Land & Revenue Service/Police Service/Superintendent of Taxes
& Excise: Rs.30,000-1,10,000/-
- Asstt. Employment Officer/Labour Inspector/Inspector of Taxes & Excise: Rs.22,000-87,000/-
APSC Recruitment 2018 Selection process:
The Combined Competitive Examination consists of two successive stages:-
- The Preliminary Examination (Screening test only)
- The Main Examination (written & interview)
Scheme of Preliminary Examination:
|General Studies||200||2 Hrs|
|Optional Subjects||200||2 Hrs|
Scheme of Main Examination:
|General English||300||3 Hrs|
|General Studies||300||3 Hrs|
|Optional Subjects 1 (Paper-I)||200||3 Hrs|
|Optional Subjects 1 (Paper-II)||200||3 Hrs|
|Optional Subjects 2 (Paper-I)||200||3 Hrs|
|Optional Subjects 2 (Paper-II)||200||3 Hrs|
Interview: The interview, however, will not have any qualifying marks. The marks scored in the interview will be added to the marks scored in the written Examination (Main) and
the ranking of the candidates will be determined on the basis of the total marks obtained.
- Rs.250/- for General candidates
- Rs.150/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC candidates
How to apply APSC Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates send the application form (Downloaded from the website) and send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 18 June 2018.
For More details: Click here
Application Form: Click here
- Last date for receipt of applications for Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Exam: 18th June 2018
- Date of Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Exam: In the month of July 2018.