APSC Recruitment 2019 – Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Job notifications for Assistant Programmer for B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
APSC Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Assistant Programmer|
|Job Location||Guwahati (Assam)|
|Last Date||26 April 2019|
APSC Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or Degree in Computer Applications from a recognized University
Note: Candidate must having registration in Employment Exchanges in the State of Assam.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2019): 21 to 38 years
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates
- 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
- Others as per govt rules.
APSC Asst Programmer Recruitment – Selection process:
- The Selection process will be based on Screening/Written test /Viva-voce interview.
- The original testimonials are produced at the time of Screening/Written test and Viva- Voice/ Interview.
- Rs.250/- for General candidates
- Rs.150/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC candidates
- No Fee for Candidates having BPL Certificate & Persons with disabilities(PWD) candidates
Mode of Payment: Treasury Challan through Head of Account viz. “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC”
How to apply APSC Recruitment 2019 for Asst Programmer?
All interested and eligible candidates send the application form (Downloaded from APSC website – www.apsc.nic.in) and send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address from 26 April 2019.
For More details: Click here
Application Form: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now