Applied Materials Recruitment 2017 for the post of Software QA Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Chennai Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Applied Materials Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Software QA Engineer|
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.E/B.Tech)
- 0 – 2.4 Years of Experience
- Experience either as a Engg Developer or QA.
- Avid learner.
- Good problem solving, analytical and reasoning skills.
- Scripting knowledge essential.
- Fluency in SQL,Programming(C++/JAVA) Preferred.
- People from Gaming, Antivirus software domain with hands on exploratory test experience Preferred.
- Ability to work independently.
- Shows agility and flexibility in taking assignments.
- Thrives in a collaborative work environment.
- Quality Engineering and Assurance roles in a software product engineering group.
- Break-down requirements and develop test cases in multiple aspect.
- Carry-out execution, report outcomes.
- Debug, Diagnose and reproduce the problems and trace the scenario trail.
- Design, Develop, Maintain automation units(including legacy system) for the test operation sustenance.
- Create knowledge documents.
How to apply Applied Materials Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here