Applied Materials Recruitment 2017 for the post of Software QA Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Chennai Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Applied Materials Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Software QA Engineer|
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.E/B.Tech)
- 0 – 2.4 Years of Experience
- Experience either as a Engg Developer or QA.
- Avid learner.
- Good problem solving, analytical and reasoning skills.
- Scripting knowledge essential.
- Fluency in SQL,Programming(C++/JAVA) Preferred.
- People from Gaming, Antivirus software domain with hands on exploratory test experience Preferred.
- Ability to work independently.
- Shows agility and flexibility in taking assignments.
- Thrives in a collaborative work environment.
- Quality Engineering and Assurance roles in a software product engineering group.
- Break-down requirements and develop test cases in multiple aspect.
- Carry-out execution, report outcomes.
- Debug, Diagnose and reproduce the problems and trace the scenario trail.
- Design, Develop, Maintain automation units(including legacy system) for the test operation sustenance.
- Create knowledge documents.
How to apply Applied Materials Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here