5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
AP ePass 2020 – Government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced a valuable scholarship scheme for the Andra Pradesh students around the country for the education system. Students who are willing to do their higher studies can apply for this ePass. AP ePass scholarship help to give the education scholarship amount for the applied candidates. ePass (Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships) was introduced by the AP government, is mainly to help the economically weak candidates by the welfare department of AP. As per the official announcement, the Overseas scholarship & Skill Upgradation online registration process for fresh and renewal now opened on its official website. Students who are all eligible to apply for this scholarship can apply through online at www.epass.apcfss.in. This scholarship is mainly for the candidates under economically weaker categories i.e (SC/ ST/ BC/ EBC/ DW). In this fresher’s voice page, we explained the eligible criteria, the application process of the AP ePASS Scholarship 2020. Candidates can view this article to know about the details of the AP ePASS 2020 online application form.
Update:- Now the AP ePass has opened the registrations portal for Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi for Spring Season and Skill Upgradation (Coaching for GRE, TOFEL, GMATE, IELTS)
AP ePASS 2020:
Andhra Pradesh government has a scholarship scheme as an AP ePASS Scholarship for the Andhra Pradesh candidates for the educational purpose. There are many types of scholarship schemes are available in this ePASS scheme they are Post Matric Scholarship Services, Pre Matric Scholarship Services, Overseas Scholarship Services, Skill Upgradation (Coaching for GRE, TOFEL, GMATE, IELTS), Corporate Admission Scholarship. This scheme is mainly for financially weaker categories like Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Disable, EBC, Minority, and Backward Class. Many candidates were benefited from this scheme till now they are getting benefited by this ePass scholarship scheme. The main aim of this scheme is to help the students financially for their education life to start their careers as they dreamed. The detailed eligible, application process and other related details are given below:-
|Name of the Scholarship||AP ePASS Scholarship|
|Scholarship System||ePASS (Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships)|
Eligible Criteria for ePass:
Students who are willing to apply for this ePass scholarship can take a look of the below paragraph before apply for the ePass application process:-
- Students who belong to the categories of SC, ST whose annual parental income is Rs. Two Lakhs or below and BC, EBC, Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is RS. One lakh or below.
- Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
Students not Eligible:
- Students belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC, and DW(Disabled).
- SC, ST Students whose annual parental income is more than Rs. Two Lakhs and BC, EBC, Disabled Students whose parental income is more than Rupees One lakh.
- All Students pursuing part-time courses, online courses.
- Students admitted under Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats.
- Students drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
- Students of BC, EBC and DW students studying the Courses offered by open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
- EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses
How to Apply for Ts ePass Scholarship 2020?
All eligible Telanagana candidates can apply for this scholarship by the following steps:-
Step 1 – Visit the official website of the AP ePass (www.epass.apcfss.in)
Step 2 – Now click the required scholarship service
Step 3 – Click the ‘registration/ fresh registration’
Step 4 – Enter the details in the application form like education, bank account, etc
Step 5 – Upload the necessary documents with the application form
Step 6 – Submit the application form by click submit option and take the print out
Procedure to Know Your Application Number & Scholarship Status:
After the completion of the application process, candidates can check their scholarship status & application number by the following steps:-
Step 1 – Visit the official website of the AP ePass (www.epass.apcfss.in)
Step 2 – In the home page you will find the ‘scholarship status’ or ‘Know Your Application No’ option click on it as your required
Step 3 – You will get your scholarship status/ application number
RTF: Reimbursement of Tuition Fee in full for students pursuing post matric courses approved by the University/Board.
RTF is sanctioned twice in a year i.e. September and March of the Academic Year.
MTF: Maintenance charges or Mess charges are sanctioned every month as per the rates mentioned below:
Group-I: Engineering, Medicine, MBA, MCA, CPL
Group-II: PG, M.Phil, Ph.D., CA, Polytechnic, GNM
Group-IV: Intermediate, Polytechnic, ITI, Vocational, MPHW
List of ePASS Scholarship:
- Overseas Scholarship for SC/ST/Minority Students
- Coaching Registration for GRE, TOFEL, GMATE, IELTS
- Overseas Scholarship for Kapu Students
- Overseas Scholarship for BC Students
- Overseas Scholarship for EBC Students
Eligible Courses for Scholarships:
Post Matric Courses approved by the concerned by the University/Board having a duration of 1 year and above:-
- Professional Courses (Degree and PG Courses in Medicine, Engineering/Technology/Management/Agriculture/Veterinary and Allied Sciences/Business Finance/Business administration and Computer Applications/ Science/Commercial pilot License course)
- Other professional and technical graduate and PG including (M.Phil, Ph.D. and post-doctoral research) level courses not covered in Group-I. C.A./I.C.W.A./C.S./ etc., courses, all postgraduate, graduate-level diploma courses, all certificate level courses.
- All Post Matric Colleges in Andhra Pradesh recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh/Competent Authority.
- The list of colleges is communicated by Administrative Departments (Departments of Higher Education, Technical Education, School Education, Health Medical and Family Welfare, Employment and Training) to the Commissioner of Social Welfare.
- Student: Submission of application online within one month from the date of admission.
- College: The Principal should issue a bonafide certificate on the same day of submission of the application form (hard copy) in the college.
- ASWO/Field Officer:
- Physical Verification: Twice in a year
Within one month of re-opening of the college
Within one month from the last date of closing of Admissions
Online recommendation within one week after verification.
- Accounts Officer: Bills submission- 16th to 18th of every month.
- D.T.O.: Passing of Bills & sending of cheques to Nodal Banks directly by the 25th of every month.
- Nodal Bank: Credit to Accounts- 1st of every month.
The Total Process should be completed within one month of submission of application.
Reasons for rejecting the ePASS Scholarship application:
- Discontinued/Detained students in case of renewals
- Claiming scholarship for same level courses
- If candidates are not the bonafide student
- Incorrect course & year of study
- Non-submission of caste, Income certificates/ hard copy of the application
- If the student is not physically present
- The student admitted under management quota
- Not recommended by Field Officer
- Non-receiving of the renewal proposal
- Previous sanction verification for renewal
- Incorrect caste, Income
For any query, contact the following address:
Project Monitoring Unit
The Director of Social Welfare,
Service Road Opposite to Manipal Hospital,
Vijayawada – 520001
AP ePASS 2020 FAQ:-
Q1. Who are all eligible to apply for this AP ePass?
Ans. These schemes are eligible for economically weaker categories like Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Minority, and Backward Class candidates
Q2. When I can apply for AP ePass?
Ans. Now the AP ePass opened the registrations portal for Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi for Spring Season and Skill Upgradation (Coaching for GRE, TOFEL, GMATE, IELTS)
Q3. Is, bank accounts are necessary for this Scholarship?
Ans. Yes, the bank account is must be needed for this scholarship. Candidates should have an account in any of the banks
Q4. How to Apply for AP ePass Scholarship 2020?
Ans. Visit the AP ePass official website (www.epass.apcfss.in) click on the service required to fill the details and upload the required documents & submit it
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now