ADP Recruitment 2024: ADP is scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc candidates. Those in their final year in the mentioned background can also apply for this position. Candidates looking for a job in Chennai can utilize this opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates apply online as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below. Interested candidates can also try Sabre Recruitment & Open Systems International Recruitment.
As an Associate Software Engineer, you’ll work in a SCRUM/Agile software development environment where all team members share responsibility of design, development, test planning, test execution and documentation of the product. In ADP, we’re building the next generation of technologies. Our mission is simple: Create powerful solutions that are efficient, intuitive, beautiful, and responsive. Join at ADP, Chennai. This is an opportunity to take on an exciting new career challenge. It’s a chance to hone your technical skills and advance your career. Don’t miss this opportunity to power your career. Share with your friends and family! If you want more details regarding the job, like salary, age, mode of application, selection, and job location, you can find them below. You can check the official website below if you still have any doubts.
About the company: ADP India partners with organisations across the Asia-Pacific region by offering highly-configurable Payroll and Statutory Compliance solutions. ADP India is India’s leading provider of compliance expertise across every state. We are a subsidiary of ADP Inc., the leading Human Capital Management solution provider in the world. ADP carries with it 70 years of expertise and 58,000 employees worldwide. Whether it’s a small business on Main Street or a global enterprise, ADP’s leading solutions and expert guidance help over 740,000 clients around the globe reduce costs, stay compliant, and unlock their people’s potential. Less paperwork. More teamwork.
ADP Recruitment 2024 details:
|Associate Software Engineer
|Best in Industry
Associate Software Engineer:
Education: Bachelor’s degree (or pursuing final year with no outstanding arrears), preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Basic programming skills (Any programming language)
- Strong core knowledge on Oops, data structures and algorithms
- Avery good logical reasoning skill and ability to solve complex problems using algorithms/ flow chart/ programs
- A clear understanding of database, preferably RDBMS
- Active contribution to the final year project witha clear understanding of the overall project
- Participation in hackathon, codify, debugging or any other similar events.
- Participation in college team events.
Bonus points if you have these:
- Knowledge in AI/ML
- Experience in organising events within college.
- Git hub accounts managing source code.
- Internship in a registered reputed software company
What you’ll do:
- Develop, certify and deploy the application/modules based on functional and system requirements.
- Work closely with Business Analysts, Architecture team and other stakeholders to understand functional & system requirements, architectural integrity, and product quality respectively.
- Document consistently throughout the development.
- Escalate any issues to the Lead Application Developer that will affect the delivery of the project
- Contribute to ongoing team’s processes, procedures and best practices.
How to apply for ADP Recruitment 2024?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment online as soon as possible by the following link.
For more details & Apply: Click here.